***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Better chances than not that Brisset will light it up this season. Mainly because I have Mack & Hines lol

I also have my draft tonight. 12-team auction. We've been doing the auction for like 5 or 6 years now and I still don't know how to prepare for it other than a rough idea how the draft budget works, but it's not like you can target x amount of players that you know will be available once you pick. I have my guys I want but the hard part is solidifying your studs cause you gotta pay up and bids can get out of hand quick.

I’m drafting in my league right now...reach central

Mark Ingram and Sony Michel went in the first round :lol:

Bruh lol. What would justify reaching like that? Must be a 24 team league (still wouldn’t take those guys at that price)

Last edited:
My league is .5 point/reception and 1 point for every first down. Would you guys rather 2 stud WRs or RBs? I'm leaning RB. Cook and CMC cause they should be great in both.

My league is .5 point/reception and 1 point for every first down. Would you guys rather 2 stud WRs or RBs? I'm leaning RB. Cook and CMC cause they should be great in both.
I’m going RB every damn time. Especially if CMC is one of them cause of the 20 touches a game he’ll get, at least 5 of those will be receptions.

I’m going RB every damn time. Especially if CMC is one of them cause of the 20 touches a game he’ll get, at least 5 of those will be receptions.

For sure. I'm trying to figure out who to bid endlessly on and what I love about CMC other than his production is his durability.

Cook will have a big year, I just dont know how that bidding will go.

What's also interesting in auction drafts is being the one and only fan of a certain team, in a league amongst childhood friends, is that you never know if someone is upping the bid for Thielen, for example, since he knows you'll stop at nothing to get him. :lol:

For sure. I'm trying to figure out who to bid endlessly on and what I love about CMC other than his production is his durability.

Cook will have a big year, I just dont know how that bidding will go.

What's also interesting in auction drafts is being the one and only fan of a certain team, in league amongst childhood friends, is that you never know if someone is upping the bid for Thielen, for example, since he knows you'll stop at nothing to get him. :lol:
The only real benefit of the last 2 decades to rooting for a **** team is not having to reach for homers cause most of the team is trash :lol:

It can work in your favor too though....most are Seattle fans and one of my best friends is a Niners fan, so its gonna make the bidding for Kittle that much more fun, because I either wear him out and get a top 3 TE, or I bid the price up way more than he wanted to pay. :lol:

12 man league just wrapped up the draft. I had the 6th pick. $105 buy in.

Format 8 starting roster spots
QB
RB (can start 1 to 3)
WR/TE (can start 2 to 4)
K
DEF

QB - Allen
RB - McCaffrey, Carson, Montgomery, Jacobs, Sanders
WR - Adams, Evans, Golladay, Westbrook
K - Badgley
DEF - Patriots

My starting roster:
QB Allen
RB McCaffrey
RB Carson
RB Montgomery
WR Adams
WR Evans
K Badgley
DEF Patriots

this zeke crap is gonna ruin drafts

im 4th and was expecting to grab him... if he doesn't sign by next weekend I gotta take someone else. I'm 99% sure Saquon, CMC, and Kamara all going off the board before my pick and I don't think I want David Johnson

:smh:

Work league draft starts at 8.

7th pick, 10 man snake league.

2 burning questions?

Why is Devonte Adams and David Johnson projected so damn high?

And should I reach for a high end WR as my #1 overall if the top 5 RBs are off the board?

1/2 draft done. $50 buy in. Some bone heads in this league. Someone drafted diggs before Thielen. I was baffled. Went zero wr. 1)Ezekiel, 2)gurley, 3)Melvin, 4)Sony and 5)Carson.

Attachments

• 3573A8ED-7B1B-4559-B737-60A847342CE7.jpeg
    3573A8ED-7B1B-4559-B737-60A847342CE7.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 17
  • FB2603AF-DB90-421A-BECC-6751E7016647.jpeg
    FB2603AF-DB90-421A-BECC-6751E7016647.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom