***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So in a 12 team 0.5 PPR league where we start two WR two RB and two flex how early exactly am I going to have to take Tony Pollard if I take Zeke with the 4th pick?

Have him in another league, took him at 5

Have to draft him if youre taking a gamble on Zeke.

We took him in the 8th round, Most handcuffs started goin within that range 8-10th rounds

12 team 3wr ppr not crazy about my flex and I reached for McDonald. Took Nuk fourth.

upload_2019-8-26_23-1-2.jpeg

CC74E639-38DB-4BA9-9338-692B434DEFB0.png
61F38C60-65FC-4C16-9552-060D563322AA.png
1AE3EFC3-952D-4033-A74C-277DA1C353A2.png
First draft of the year and this is the least prepared I’ve been. Haven’t ran one mock or looked at one rankings list. Oh well.

Reached on Wentz and I usually don’t go TE so quick but the 2nd tier or WRs didn’t call to me. Ideally wanted to go W/W off the bat hoping Juju or Thomas would be there but nope. 7th pick 0.5ppr with only 4 bench spots. Figured getting Kelce would allow me extra bench spots and not have to stream an extra position. Someone will be dropped for a K but allowing this Dallas/LAC situation to play out til then.

Dallas D got a good schedule to start the season.

Damn I would have definitely went Montgomery over Edelman in the third then Kupp over Lindsay in the 5th.
I was really hoping he’d come back to me in the fourth. Mad at myself for not pulling the trigger on Samuels and Thompson as well.

Dammit. My draft is at 10 tonight and I’m still debating on taking Zeke at 4...

12 team PPR, I had the 1st pick. This league has 2 Flex positions. Did a little modified Zero RB (can’t pass up on a RB if you have a top 3-4 pick).

Not super thrilled with my WRs but if Fuller can stay healthy and one of Moore/Ridley has a true breakout season I should be in great shape. I love my RBs and Kittle though. I couldn’t believe Sanders was there for me at the 6/7 turn given that we’re all Eagles fans :lol:.

B2F69E33-06A1-4731-91A1-CC50114A73A9.png
B14CAA8A-F20F-4A68-8199-5D88FD9463B2.png

DF5C2E4E-943B-4E4B-89F2-FA585BA3A262.jpeg

12 team, full point PPR. 2nd overall. Thoughts?
  1. Kamara
  2. Damien Williams
  3. Thielen
  4. Ridley
  5. Boyd
  6. OJ Howard
  7. Tarik Cohen
  8. Russell Wilson
  9. Curtis Samuel
  10. Justice Hill
  11. John Brown
  12. Metcalf
  13. Zuerlein
  14. Hunt
  15. Chargers D/ST

I used the same board last night. Great size but I was disappointed at the lack of some stickers. We had a bunch of write-ins as well.

12 team, full point PPR. 10th overall. What y'all think?

QB: AR12
RB: Lindsay / Ekeler / Pollard /Sanders / J. Hill / D. Thompson
WR: Adams / OBJ / Edelmen / Tyrell Williams
TE: Engram / Hooper
D: Bills (I'll stream as always)
K: Elliot

Don't love my RB's, but there's potential with them. Might give it a few weeks into the season then see if I have to trade a WR for one.

I’m not crazy about Damien Williams. If you draft him you really should get the handcuff just in case.

So ironically, the kid who drafted Montgomery also took Darwin. I'm thinking about flipping Cohen for him; so it would be a cuff for cuff swap. But I'm also thinking Cohen > Darwin at this present time.

So ironically, the kid who drafted Montgomery also took Darwin. I'm thinking about flipping Cohen for him; so it would be a cuff for cuff swap. But I'm also thinking Cohen > Darwin at this present time.

You honestly can’t cause your RB depth is nonexistent. He’s the only other usable RB you have outside of Kamara and Damien.

Don't love my RB's, but there's potential with them. Might give it a few weeks into the season then see if I have to trade a WR for one.

How early did you take Pollard?

Dammit. My draft is at 10 tonight and I’m still debating on taking Zeke at 4...
Bruh me too! But my draft is on Thursday with the 4th pick.

If someone from the top 3 reaches outside of the top 3 RB’s, then I’m leaning towards Zeke. I’m like 80% sure I need to go that route.

Am I the only one not truly feelin Nick Chubbs to be worthy of a top 5 pick? Am I buggin?

Ya don't think Justice Hill has a Week 1 role?

I mean...maybe a few touches. There’s so many RB’s in that backfield right now plus his own QB running the ball. He’s def not somebody you can rely on right now in fantasy.

For fun how good would this team be composed of Georgia related players?

QB - Ryan
RB - Chubb
RB - Gurley
WR - Julio
WR - Green (once healthy)
TE - Watson
FL - Michel
D - Bears
K - Tavecchio/Walsh :rolleyes

Team is obtainable through the draft besides having Julio & Chubb, would have to trade for either

To make it all UGA then QB - Stafford and replace Julio with ... ummm no idea Chris Conley or Malcom Mitchell lol

I agree with the RBs, only because you dont have a for sure guy that you know will dominate carries/touches, but each has the potential to go off any given week. The only problem with not having that stud that you start every week is trying to figure out which 1 or 2 to play and who to sit.

I agree with the RBs, only because you dont have a for sure guy that you know will dominate carries/touches, but each has the potential to go off any given week. The only problem with not having that stud that you start every week is trying to figure out which 1 or 2 to play and who to sit.

Exactly. Don't have a for sure bell cow RB, just have to wait and see what happens by October.

Dude wanted to give me Chris Carson Sammy Watkins Courtland Sutton for Edelman and Lindsay.

I declined it.

my team is real similar

Matty Ice /
Davante Adams /
D-Hop /
Theilen /
Michel /
James white /
henry /
josh gordon / curtis samuel / darwin thomp / pollard / justice hill / golden tate / kaiami / bears

like going wr heavy in ppr

Back
Top Bottom