my team is real similar

Matty Ice /
Davante Adams /
D-Hop /
Theilen /
Michel /
James white /
henry /
josh gordon / curtis samuel / darwin thomp / pollard / justice hill / golden tate / kaiami / bears

like going wr heavy in ppr

Lock up the Pats backfield, kinda like that strategy
what pick position did you draft?

Traded down from my 4 slot to the 9 slot in my 12 team 0.5 PPR draft for tonight. Didn’t wanna take the risk with Zeke, don’t like DJ and didn’t wanna take a WR that early. Hoping to come away with Chubb and JuJu/Beckham/Gurley/Connor/Dalvin/Tyreek with my first two picks.

would yall rather have Tyreek or Juju? ppr league i have the 12th pick hoping to get OBJ with one of them

Honestly I view them on the same level but Tyreek has the highest ceiling of any WR in the league. There will be weeks the dude singlehandedly wins you your matchup and gets you literally 40+ points himself.

Honestly I view them on the same level but Tyreek has the highest ceiling of any WR in the league. There will be weeks the dude singlehandedly wins you your matchup and gets you literally 40+ points himself.
yep i had him last year haha. so there's no chance he will be suspended this season?

12 team PPR

Baker
C-Mac
Jacobs
Evans
Lockett
Burton
Monty
Jags

Guice
Tate
Pettis
Samuels
Trubisky
Ginn Jr

Currently have Ekeler as my RB2 for next week.

I have Austin hooper on my bench and engram as my TE.

Should i drop Hooper to pick up Justin Jackson and cuff him?

First waiver wire for my league is today, I have the last waiver lol....

I want to pick up Keke, Pollard, Damion Willis, Mattison, Justice Hill either off the Waiver or FA....

Who should I switch/drop first? Here is my bench....
Screenshot_20190827-195950_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

First waiver wire for my league is today, I have the last waiver lol....

I want to pick up Keke, Pollard, Damion Willis, Mattison, Justice Hill either off the Waiver or FA....

Who should I switch/drop first? Here is my bench....
Screenshot_20190827-195950_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Pick who’s ever left after waivers via FA. Gotta up that waiver spot to pounce at the right time.

Traded down from my 4 slot to the 9 slot in my 12 team 0.5 PPR draft for tonight. Didn’t wanna take the risk with Zeke, don’t like DJ and didn’t wanna take a WR that early. Hoping to come away with Chubb and JuJu/Beckham/Gurley/Connor/Dalvin/Tyreek with my first two picks.

So this move somewhat backfired on me :lol: the guy I traded with ended up picking Chubb and getting Tyreek on his next pick. I ended up with Davante Adams at 9 then grabbed Gurley with my 2nd rounder.

D4135ACF-26A0-4D3E-B194-187EE2DF6EEE.jpeg

17DF1F45-C7BE-407D-AA32-307574370FC0.jpeg

Gonna need Kupp, Montgomery and Miles Sanders to come through for me.

Which defense, Philadelphia or Dallas?

I drafted Philly with my last bid for $1, but I'm not sold on it. Dallas is available. Only caveat is we do $1 of real money per transaction that gets thrown into the pot. I hate making moves before the season, but if it's worth it, I will.

Which defense, Philadelphia or Dallas?

I drafted Philly with my last bid for $1, but I'm not sold on it. Dallas is available. Only caveat is we do $1 of real money per transaction that gets thrown into the pot. I hate making moves before the season, but if it's worth it, I will.

Their first three games consist of home games against the Giants and Dolphins and a road game agains the Skins. Wouldn’t doubt it if they’re the #1 defense for those three weeks but you’ll have to find a replacement after that when they go to New Orleans and then play the Packers.

Back
Top Bottom