***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Going to 2-0 for the week :pimp:

I need to pickup a backup for Matt Ryan in my 12 team league though. Don’t trust him going forward if their Oline is that bad.

Looking at 4-0 in all my leagues + an Additional victory win in the playoff week for my baseball league :lol:

Ekeler & engram did work for me
Looks like I’m going 2-0 in my two leagues. Out of three fantasy baseball leagues, I’m gonna make the playoffs 1st place in one, miss out in the 7th spot and be second to last in the other. Lol. Lessgo!

Week 1 im not even gonna have a reaction. Is what it is from my squads.

Work - :lol: :smh: .. only scored 30 some pts

Small $ - :evil:

Big $ - down 4 (my Fairbairn vs his Freeman)

Seattle Def got your 12 points? What’s the problem :lol:
I wanted more especially vs Bengals :lol:

It wouldn’t matter anyway cause I got no players left and my opponent has Watson and Lindsey left

My WRs and QB really ****ed me up

I tried telling you guys this would be fun but some of you clowns said I was “trolling”. HMD.

upload_2019-9-8_20-49-6.jpeg

Super rough week for my girls fantasy team that I co-manage.
Gurley almost 100 yards rushing but 0 TDs thanks to M Brown.
Saquan 120 yards rushing and 0 TD. AB drama sitting out.
Diggs with the hamstring issue and Kirk barely throwing. Mike Williams sucked then got hurt.
A Rodgers horrible first game.
James White solid PPR game but also 0 TD. Trash luck all around.

Only player that held it down was Mark Andrews who’s the lowest draft pick in the lineup

Last edited:
Looks like I’ll go 1-2
At least the win is in my big money league
Wentz and Ekeler my top scorers
Just need Josh Jacobs to seal the deal, only need 5 points from him:nerd:

Need some help from the NT fam again.

This is my first year doing FAAB auction for the waiver wire. We have a $100 budget and I really want John Brown. I'm thinking of putting in $12. Do you guys think that's too much? Too little?

Need some help from the NT fam again.

This is my first year doing FAAB auction for the waiver wire. We have a $100 budget and I really want John Brown. I'm thinking of putting in $12. Do you guys think that's too much? Too little?
All depends on the needs of the owners in your league. In my opinion $12 for John Brown is a little much, without knowing who else is out there. Other Wrs should be considered. Marquise Brown, John Ross etc

I wanted more especially vs Bengals :lol:

It wouldn’t matter anyway cause I got no players left and my opponent has Watson and Lindsey left

My WRs and QB really ****ed me up

I’m satisfied anytime I stream and I get 10+ points

Yea you want more and I agree, cincy sucks and should’ve gotten more but 12 is nice but than taking philly and getting 1pt

Nice 1-0 start in the $400 league..

Hopefully mixon is cool last i heard was something with his ankle

I’m going to win despite leaving 75 points on my bench with Watson and Djax, the third RB I did start (Freeman) putting up a 2.6 and Brandin Cooks putting up a 4.9. :lol:

One play that did pay off: Tampa’s defense against Jimmy G.

0-1 to start but i got annihilated in my matchup... doesnt look good for me in the next coming weeks... i already need a te, rb and maybe wr...i have to drop some guys or just add them to the bench... i was looking at my draft and messed up big time :smh:

All depends on the needs of the owners in your league. In my opinion $12 for John Brown is a little much, without knowing who else is out there. Other Wrs should be considered. Marquise Brown, John Ross etc

Yeah, there's still those guys, Terry Mclaurin, etc but besides Terry, I really like the connection between Brown and Allen. I'll probably also put in for Terry too but just not sure how much. Right on for the input though.

Back
Top Bottom