***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

My current Wr's Julio, JuJu, Cooks, Godwin. should I trade Cooks for Lamar? My currently is Cam

Damn Guice got hurt yesterday. Expected to miss some time now :smh:

Gotta use Jarvis as my flex going forward but I def need to grab someone off the wire this week.

Tight End position in fantasy this year is deep.

I got Delanie Walker as my starter, Darren Waller and T.J. Hockinson both on the bench. Hockinson scored more points then Walker yesterday.

With a schedule like this coming up is it worth putting in a claim for Pats D?

ED-MvpnXUAEBCXi.jpeg

Last edited:
Tight End position in fantasy this year is deep.

I got Delanie Walker as my starter, Darren Waller and T.J. Hockinson both on the bench. Hockinson scored more points then Walker yesterday.
Probably the last 5-7 years, teams starting to see the value of these super athletic TEs. I think last year really showcased what the TE position can be with what the big 3 accomplished.

I'm pretty thin on backup WR's, is Terry McLaurin worth a waiver pickup? Others available are Amendola and John Ross.

Had mixed feelings about Lamar Jackson, got him one league and was going against him in the other lol

I'm pretty thin on backup WR's, is Terry McLaurin worth a waiver pickup? Others available are Amendola and John Ross.

I think he's worth a add but I'm not sure if he's being over hyped. I don't trust that offense too much. I'm more hyped on John Brown with Josh Allen throwing to him but he might've already been snatched in your league as a late round pick on draft night. Amendola and John Ross i'm not too high on either.

Everyone is hyping Hollywood Brown but until i see that it's not just some fluke game against the Dolphins, I'm not gonna bid on him. Might end up regretting it but i'm not 100% sold with Lamar throwing to him. Lamar killed the other Brown's value, last year...John Brown lol

Going after McLaurin or AJ Brown in my 12 team PRR league. If you own Dalvin like I do, you need to handcuff him with Mattison.

Man, i'm having a hard time putting a amount to bid.

I view John Brown as a WR2 going forward. What percentage would you guys bid for that?

I know i kinda asked this early on but this my first time doing this and I really need him on my squad, especially after losing Tyreek

Man, i'm having a hard time putting a amount to bid.

I view John Brown as a WR2 going forward. What percentage would you guys bid for that?

I know i kinda asked this early on but this my first time doing this and I really need him on my squad, especially after losing Tyreek

Post your whole squad and how many teams are in your league.

Would be wise for me to grab HOU D/ST right now - drop Stills for them - instead of waiting for waiver add/clearance Wednesday, right? They play Jags WK2 and I currently have CLE who gave me the goose egg yesterday.

Edit: NVM just did it.

Last edited:
Post your whole squad and how many teams are in your league.

12 team PPR league.

My squad:
QB-Baker Mayfield:angry:
WR-Tyreek Hill:frown:
WR-OBJ
RB-Fournette
RB-Josh Jacobs
TE-Hunter Henry
Flex-Duke Johnson
BN-Will Fuller
BN-Jamison Crowder
BN-Pettis (dropping for John Brown...hopefully, if I win the bid)
BN-Lesean McCoy
BN-Darwin Thompson(Going to try and drop for either Malcom Brown, Hockenson or Terry McLaurin)

I’m bidding $20 on hockenson. Not wasting time hoping Vance figures it out. Got $10 bid on Metcalf McLovin and mattison too.

Last edited:
12 team PPR league.

My squad:
QB-Baker Mayfield:angry:
WR-Tyreek Hill:frown:
WR-OBJ
RB-Fournette
RB-Josh Jacobs
TE-Hunter Henry
Flex-Duke Johnson
BN-Will Fuller
BN-Jamison Crowder
BN-Pettis (dropping for John Brown...hopefully, if I win the bid)
BN-Lesean McCoy
BN-Darwin Thompson(Going to try and drop for either Malcom Brown, Hockenson or Terry McLaurin)

You def need the WR help and no timetable on Tyreek has been given yet. I would put at max 20 of your budget.

got offered Mike Evans / Sterling for adam theilen should i do it

For your Adam Theilen or are you getting Theilen? Cousins threw the ball 10 games last game. That seems to be their new offensive playbook. I would be extremely worried about Theilen going forward with that kind of run heavy offense

Back
Top Bottom