***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Dude is offering me Montgomery for Fournette and a 6th. Would y’all take it.

I don’t trust Fournette and he’s not a threat in PPR. But I also don’t entirely trust a rookie either.

Dude is offering me Montgomery for Fournette and a 6th. Would y’all take it.

I don’t trust Fournette and he’s not a threat in PPR. But I also don’t entirely trust a rookie either.
Fournette with a QB? If he stays healthy should be RB1 or close to it

Stay put

I have Fournette and a guy is offering me Saints WR M Thomas for him. Should I take that deal? I really think Fournette will have a big bounce back year this year.

Edit: This is standard.

Last edited:
Fournette can never be trusted. My issue is I have CMC and Hunt late who I plan on keeping. And with having Theilen and Evans idk if I wanna give up a pick for someone I don’t plan on keeping.

I have Fournette and a guy is offering me Saints WR M Thomas for him. Should I take that deal? I really think Fournette will have a big bounce back year this year.
I think Fournette is ready for a bounce back year too, drafted him in 2 leagues. But if I got offered Fournette for Michael Thomas I’d take it and not look back. Assuming this is a PPR.

Jets! Allen is a wildly inaccurate QB and is bound to throw picks. Plus, Bills offense without Shady is straight garbage!

I think Fournette is ready for a bounce back year too, drafted him in 2 leagues. But if I got offered Fournette for Michael Thomas I’d take it and not look back. Assuming this is a PPR.
My bad, it’s a standard league. I’m close to pulling the trigger. Thomas is a great WR but I’m looking at Fournette and seeing that he is a HUGE part of the Jags offense. I don’t know.

Who are you other WR?

NYJ easily
Here’s my squad.
306A3FAF-E98E-428C-B30C-8328B878B82C.jpeg

8BD9B6D8-8AA6-4995-AE9D-3E57F9D0310C.jpeg

Edit: This is standard.
Make the trade no hesitation!

Would you trade Gurley and Miles Sanders for Dalvin Cook and OJ? 0.5 PPR my TE is Ebron right now and my RB's are Gurley, Montgomery, Ekeler, Latavius, Miles Sanders, Ballage and Malcolm Brown.

Who would y'all take between Ju Ju and OBJ and why? I'm not sure who to go with. PPR too btw

Who would y'all take between Ju Ju and OBJ and why? I'm not sure who to go with. PPR too btw

I had a similar decision and went w/ JuJu
I like the rapport with Big Ben and feel like he has a more stable floor than OBJ atm. Granted he’ll likely draw more coverage but Ben slings it a lot. We’ll just have to see what kind of QB Baker really is

I like the rapport with Big Ben and feel like he has a more stable floor than OBJ atm. Granted he’ll likely draw more coverage but Ben slings it a lot. We’ll just have to see what kind of QB Baker really is

Thanks my man! I went with JuJu in my mock for the exact same reasons you did. Appreciate your input though

Last draft of the year
12 teams 0.5ppr
11th pick
My favorite team this year

Goff

Fournette, Carson, T.Coleman, Cohen, K.Hunt

Tyreke, Juju, J. Gordon, D Jax, Golden Tate, Mecole Hardman

Trey Burton

New England

Myers (SEA)

Would you trade Gurley and Miles Sanders for Dalvin Cook and OJ? 0.5 PPR my TE is Ebron right now and my RB's are Gurley, Montgomery, Ekeler, Latavius, Miles Sanders, Ballage and Malcolm Brown.
NO. I don’t like Cook and I don’t trust OJ or the Bucs offense much. Gurley is a RB in McVay’s offense that will get touches and TDs.

I had that situation sitting in front of me and went OBJ. With AB and Bell gone I expect JuJu to see TONS of doubles. It’s bad for him but great for James Washington, a WR in PIT I expect to flourish this year. OBJ is on an offense that is set to light up the sky. Too many weapons on CLE to just double him and think that’s that.

So keep it a buck. Yall think Melvin Gordon is gonna play at some point this year?? Whether its with the Chargers or a new team.

I picked him in the 5th rd. I knew he was gonna miss some time but he better not try to sit out the whole damn season :smh: :lol:

So keep it a buck. Yall think Melvin Gordon is gonna play at some point this year?? Whether its with the Chargers or a new team.

I picked him in the 5th rd. I knew he was gonna miss some time but he better not try to sit out the whole damn season :smh: :lol:

I believe he has to play by week 10 in order to have a season accrued. 5th is somewhat decent value provided you at least grabbed one of Ekeler/Jackson?

I would keep Gurley I still think he finishes top 8 n even if he gets 15 touches which I still believe he will get more then 15 is great in a Sean Mcvay offense.

I like OBJ there’s a chance he could be #1 we this year. Juju will still finish top 10 as well. But obj upside is crazy n that offense will help give if single coverage from time to time. Obj can easily score 3 times every time he steps on the field. Juju will be a ppr monster though. A lot of those short routes that ab got will not go to him.

Back
Top Bottom