***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Got the Packers defense last week and streamed them against Denver but I think I need to drop them in order to pick up a kicker. I snagged Ravens D on waivers to play against the Browns this week. The next 2 weeks for the packers are tough with Philly and Dallas back to back.

Full-PPR, I don't own Cook. Should I drop Tarik & grab Mattison?
Cohen stinks. They're leaning more and more on Montgomery as the weeks progress. Mattison is getting more workload as they run the ball more. I'm sensing a Kamara/Ingram type situation where both can coexist.

At the very least, you get a handcuff for an injury prone back and a team that's more than commited to the run.

Nice! Our league has been going on for close to 10 years now with IDP, so much better than DST's

Any potential IDP lottery picks you see this year? Specifically LB's.... I remember getting Darius Leonard & Littleton off waivers early last season, hoping to find more gems this season. I keep seeing Mack Wilson's name popping up as a potential boom player since Kirksey is out for the season.

here are some suggestions for you:

josey jewell lb broncos
cole holcomb lb washington football team
jordan poyer s bills
ronnie harrison s jaguars

in my current idp leagues i focused more on the offense than get the big name defensive players. im 3-0 currently :pimp:

should i make the trade? this would solidify my qb position but i'll take a hit on rb and wr

i got offered:

lamar jackson and chris thompson

i trade julio jones and chris carson

my team currently:

qb- mayfield, brissett
rb- damien williams, mccoy, carson, ronald jones, justin jackson
te- evan engram, vernon davis
wr- julio jones, obj, mcclaurin, jamison crowder, christian kirk
def- rams
k- maher

Last edited:
Was scanning FA pool for Darrell Williams and see Gordon in the pool. I go back through activity history and look like he got dropped a cpl weeks ago.

Am i dropping Malcom Brown for him (obviously you say yeah since Brown is backup and gordon could come take over his job) but i own Gurley as well

My squad:
Wilson
Gurley Carson Mack White Brown
Julio Thielen McLaurin Metcalf Hollywood
Waller
Bears
Zane G.

I just picked up Gordon and package for the Ekler owner?
Warson
Zeke Kerryon Ekeler Damien McCoy Penny
Diggs Godwin Kirk Moore
Kelce
Chargers
Maher

Give Carson Gordon Thielen
Get Zeke & Godwin

That sound good? Obv I will that deal but thats what i want is to come out on top lol

Last edited:
So what should i do it i have a Ekeler?

My RBs are

Ekeler
Lindsay
Miles sanders
Tony pollard
Justice hill
Mostert
Trade his ***. You can see if you can ship him off now while no one notices that Melvin news. Or wait until he puts up 50 points against the dolphins this weekend. But by then, Melvin could have reported

Work league is 13 roster spots, standard, 1 RB not 2 (start 8). Dude (2-1) now has 4 QBs on his team Lamar Watson Brady D.Jones

Im 0-3 and been streaming QBs, sent me another dumb trade

Give Julio & Tyreek
Get Watson D.Jones & Tyrell

K.Allen
A.Jones Carson Singletary Michel DMont
Julio Tyreek Metcalf McLaurin
Waller
Ravens
(stream K)

So what should i do it i have a Ekeler?

My RBs are

Ekeler
Lindsay
Miles sanders
Tony pollard
Justice hill
Mostert
Ekeler has flex appeal but if he’s your #1 RB then yikes.
Shop out your WRs and try to get something in return. With that squad I’d assume you have stud receivers

Cohen stinks. They're leaning more and more on Montgomery as the weeks progress. Mattison is getting more workload as they run the ball more. I'm sensing a Kamara/Ingram type situation where both can coexist.

At the very least, you get a handcuff for an injury prone back and a team that's more than commited to the run.

Yup, I pulled the trigger and cut bait on Tarik, added Mattison in his place.

Here's to Minny running Cook into the ground :emoji_beers:

Rashaad Penny is available and he’s back at practice today. I’m hoping the coaches start utilizing him sooner than later. Thinking of stashing him but hate dropping someone from the squad

Got offered Tyreek Hill for my Terry Mclaurin and Devin Singletary.

Should i pull the trigger? Already have Mike Evans and Keenan Allen.

Got offered Tyreek Hill for my Terry Mclaurin and Devin Singletary.

Should i pull the trigger? Already have Mike Evans and Keenan Allen.

I would absolutely take this. Evans and Allen can hold you over til Hill comes back and when he does return, if you can start those 2 guys and Flex Tyreek you’re putting up a ton of points more often than not

Back
Top Bottom