***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

In one league I have Kittle on a bye and we only get 15 pickups all year so I didn't wanna burn one on a scrub 1 week TE. Plus I was projected to get demolished. Well I should've gotten demolished since I only put up 87.5, but my opponent only put up 88.3 :lol:. Scooped Eifert this morning for tonight's game. All he needs is one catch, he better get it :ohwell:.

Now that Gallman had a great game against a ****ty defense, let me see if I can finesse a trade with him :pimp: :pimp: trying to get a guy like Montgomery or Jacobs

Sean Culkin ruptured his achilles so the Chargers have lost 3 TE's to injury, leaving only Lance Kendricks who they signed 11 days ago.

Where's Gates at :nerd: .

In one league I have Kittle on a bye and we only get 15 pickups all year so I didn't wanna burn one on a scrub 1 week TE. Plus I was projected to get demolished. Well I should've gotten demolished since I only put up 87.5, but my opponent only put up 88.3 :lol:. Scooped Eifert this morning for tonight's game. All he needs is one catch, he better get it :ohwell:.

So people get rewarded for being lazy in that league? Woof

If you have Gurley and Malcolm Brown is it now safe to drop the handcuff? Pretty much a wasted bench spot for now, I doubt anyone would bother picking him up

Hell no. If you have Gurley then at no point should you be dropping Malcolm Brown unless you absolutely NEED to.

I dropped Brown ... but that was to pick Melvin someone dropped him week 2 :lol:

But i still contrmplating dropping him anyway because Gurley snap share is just increasing. Yeah he's a handcuff but man if i can roster someone more usable than a handcuff i would.

Saints don’t even use Kamara properly

in fantasy this dude would be averaging25pt a week on any other team

Thats more on Teddy. He cant be efficient passing so Kamara's usage isnt that great

421F8A8E-C24D-4EA8-B295-374925F3054D.jpeg

@buc em looks like players unlock Tuesday at 3 am ET on ESPN

Looks like I’m setting my alarm

$400 league fee.
this trade just happens
what do you do

Attachments

• A0F92BD5-B9A3-4C6E-997F-52ADEB4F0A48.png
    A0F92BD5-B9A3-4C6E-997F-52ADEB4F0A48.png
    663.6 KB · Views: 147
$400 league fee.
this trade just happens
what do you do

what’s wrong with it? Rodgers capable of putting up close to Mahomes numbers. Long term Beckham is gonna be better than Sanders, but Waller is better than Davis also. Williams just a throw in because dude was on waivers in most leagues a week or two ago

Thats how i am unless im desparate or the guy is must have. otherwise i take my chances with them clearing waivers

I set an alarm for 330ish and see if the guy i want clears, if he does i add him then go back to sleep

421F8A8E-C24D-4EA8-B295-374925F3054D.jpeg

@buc em looks like players unlock Tuesday at 3 am ET on ESPN

Looks like I’m setting my alarm

Every week :smokin

Btw Yahoo is around 130-230am its not consistent but yeah

Lattimore more than likely to shadow Mike Evans next Sunday?
Thinking of benching Freeman from my flex. Even though it's Standard scoring. I think I gotta go Thomas 1, Kupp 2 and Godwin Flex.

Tired of Freeman not producing and I like Johnson and Jones for my RBs next weekend.

Lattimore more than likely to shadow Mike Evans next Sunday?
Thinking of benching Freeman from my flex. Even though it's Standard scoring. I think I gotta go Thomas 1, Kupp 2 and Godwin Flex.

Tired of Freeman not producing and I like Johnson and Jones for my RBs next weekend.

These are the three you should have been starting all along. All three of those wide receivers are elite WR1s

damien williams got dropped in my 12 team league. we only have 4 bench spots. if we can afford to give up a bench spot, is he worth rostering?

damien williams got dropped in my 12 team league. we only have 4 bench spots. if we can afford to give up a bench spot, is he worth rostering?

I'm a Damien owner, and ironically Darrel was dropped Saturday morning, so he won't clear until Wednesday. I'm thinking of dropping Mattison in an attempt to get him.

Doesn't Mack have an ankle thing suffered yesterday?

Just read that his ankle injury isn't that serious and the coach decide to play it safe with the way the game was going. Limited reps this week to preserve him. Damnit I need Mack to stay healthy this year|l

Wow.... slept on starting Gallman the great and fired up Sony instead on my $ league

Back
Top Bottom