OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne who has the better chance of losing tomorrow between OSU and Michigan? Both their opponents should win 9-10 games this year. I’m curious to see OSUs offense against a good defense

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne who has the better chance of losing tomorrow between OSU and Michigan? Both their opponents should win 9-10 games this year. I’m curious to see OSUs offense against a good defense

OSU, Army didn't look too good against what should be an awful Rice team last week. I'm sure Rice had been prepping for the option all spring and fall, but still Army shouldn't have had that much trouble at home against one of the worst teams in FBS.

Alex Smith/Urban meyer invented RPOs?

RR was tagging bubble screens on option plays around that same time too.

If u wanted to be that literal with I guess you could call a lot of the smoke route stuff Favre used to do on the fly “RPO’s” too.

So the word is that Zach Evans isn't a take for Bama or UGA anymore?

source.gif

Not how I expected it to go down but I’ll take it #Nakowasright

Dawg fans like:

“#ThisProgramAintForEverybody”
“He wasn’t gonna play anyway.”
“He woulda had to switch to DB anyway :pimp:

I think its wishful thinking to assume he's not a take for Georgia or Bama. Evans says he's missing games for family reasons and until we know more, we have to take him at his word. If he was, indeed, getting in coaches faces, that's a red flag. He's a super talented player but schools like UGA and Bama can find other good backs who don't bring that kind of headache.

Less than a month ago, we had to kick a 5 star player off the team for popping off to coaches. No player is above the team.

Man I used to have to scout high school games so often I got sick of going. :lol:

I haven’t been to a game in like 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom