Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the best in his generation vs what many consider one of the biggest wastes of boxing talent

I almost feel sorry for Broner dude is hella delusional. He gotta fire his whole corner or just retire

At what point as a boxer do you finally decide that no amount of money is worth all these blows to the head

Wish some of these dudes would just retire already
It’s something none of us will truly comprehend. Boxing is a poor man’s sport, these men came from nothing and reached the pinnacle of their sport. When you are no longer there, you believe that you can make it back one day. It’s that same mentality that help you reach the top. It never changes even though your body does. I respect Mike Tyson a lot for recognizing that he no longer had it in him when Danny Williams knocked him out. To him, clearing debt through boxing was not worth disrespecting boxing itself.

I would be pissed if I paid any amount of money for that fight :lol:

Broner once again showed that he can't beat anyone on top level. Even a washed Pacquiao is too much for him. :smh:

He should just retire because he has no where to go from here. This fight was his easiest path to a title at 147.

Whatever path Joshua Clottey took, it was that embarrassing.
Weren't the rumors that Clottey went into his Pacquiao fight to be carried and go the distance? Sadly, I think Broner actually trained to the best of his abilities for this fight. He did not gas out or show any signs of poor conditioning.

Broner legit not a good boxer. Like he has no good parts to his arsenal. Not overly fast...not overly strong...I had to his ultra wide stance...he doesn't throw many punches...doesnt close the gaps...doesnt shrink the floor...poor counterpuncher...poor chess player....poor boxer.

Weren't the rumors that Clottey went into his Pacquiao fight to be carried and go the distance? Sadly, I think Broner actually trained to the best of his abilities for this fight. He did not gas out or show any signs of poor conditioning.
I wouldn’t doubt the rumors, I think Pac threw 1,000 punches that night and Clottey kept his shield up the entire fight. I don’t remember ever seeing him again after that. So wherever he went Broner should follow.

stock-photo-young-woman-hiding-under-table-from-earthquake-671656048.jpg

Xennial Xennial in broners dressing room rn

Back
Top Bottom