Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Compubox needs to upgrade their arithmetic logic. Or theyre just saying AB's jabs were **** so we aint counting them.
20190120_103741.jpg

I don't keep up with boxing, any chance Loma ever fights Floyd or Pac?

Manny don’t want more than 2 more fights. I doubt 2 honestly. Tank then Floyd would take too long. A potential loss to tank would end and Floyd talk. Manny flights Floyd and nobody else is what is bet on.

Side note, AB saying he won the fight maybe the dumbest thing out of his mouth and that’s saying a lot. An embossing display before, during and after the fight

Last edited:
I like it too but Manny wouldnt want those problems at that age. Unlike AB, Tank will throw them hands and throw them with power. Would be an exciting fight though I think

You gotta remember tank is a super featherweight. He's not gonna move up 3 weight classes and have the same effect.

Just like how broner was knocking out dudes at 26 30 and 35 and couldn't replicate that at 47.

You gotta remember tank is a super featherweight. He's not gonna move up 3 weight classes and have the same effect.

Just like how broner was knocking out dudes at 26 30 and 35 and couldn't replicate that at 47.

Didn’t think about it like that. This is accurate

I wish both these dudes end their careers like Bhop. Flat on their back after getting punched out of the ring.

IMO, pac's last 3 real Loses:

1. Floyd 2015
2. JMM 2012 KO
3. JMM 2011 - where JMM was robbed by the Judges in the decision and when Manny had marital issues for effing all these hot Filipina celebrities lol.

I say he has lots of life in him left. Especially since he is just averaging one pro fight a year lately.

As if the development of a potentially serious eye injury wasn’t enough, Pacquiao also reportedly discovered that a safe in his Los Angeles home containing thousands in cash and jewelry had been plundered. Police responded to an apparent break-in Saturday night when they noticed the door was left open during the fight, the house having been left empty by Pacquiao’s entourage.

Back
Top Bottom