Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

I predicted around 450k, knew it would do more than Fury vs Wilder.

Khan vs Crawford is looking like it will be at MSG, hoping Khan can draw enough Brits to fly across the pond to sell out MSG.

Jermell Charlo also officially getting immediate rematch vs Tony Harrison

Just realized during his post fight interview with jim gray, broner tried so hard to duplicate floyds infamous interview with merchant

Maybe it's because he gets KO'd so early, but honestly I'm surprised he hasn't shown any cognitive deterioration yet.

Are the Thurman and Munguia fights over lapping, would definitely like to catch both on Sat night.

Briggs goes in on Haye being a coward, chicken

Looking for a fight against either David Allen or David Price

Last edited:
https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-canelo-alvarez-golovkin-20190125-story.html

Jacobs about to really touch some Ms from DAZN here

Sources familiar with the deal have indicated that Jacobs stands to collect as much as $15 million for the Alvarez fight, and a minimum of $4 million in his next two fights should he lose to Alvarez.

“If [Jacobs] wins or gets a draw, it’s big, big money for those next fights,” one individual familiar with the deal but unauthorized to comment publicly on it told The Times.

:lol:, tickets must be struggling.

I was really hoping Nery would sign with DAZN stateside so we could get Nery-SSR and/or Nery-Inoue. The only big fight for him on that side of the street is Rigo, and I wonder if the money is ever going to be there for those two to want that fight.

Back
Top Bottom