Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to mention Floyd Joy wanted no part of Khan. Too talented of a boxer who’s only weak point, his chin, is a non issue against Joy
Stop it

Big facts. Khan has/had some of the best hand speed in the past decade. Would've given PBF a good fight in 2011 or even 2014-15 when he was beating Algieri, Alexander and Collazo.

Would be a shame for UK boxing if we truly never get Khan vs. Brook at Wembley.
Stop it
The only men Floyd didnt fight who would've given him trouble in his prime is Winky Wright (not a duck) and Paul the Punisher Williams (he ducked) or you can say Paul's name wasnt big enough

Amir Khan never stood a chance against Mayweather, and I'd argue that Floyds hand speed in his prime is better then that of Amir. Not to mention how many people have you seen people walk Floyd down and win an exchange.

I absolutely need to see Errol Spence vs Bud Crawford, hate to say it but I got too Al Haymon ruining boxing

You don't crap what someone else eats .
You can't spend what's in someone else's bank account.
Sign a contract if you think it matches your worth, regardless of what the next man is getting.

You want to ensure your earnings are higher than his for the rest of your careers? Then beat him.

Last edited:
Any of yall watching this fight, Ngumbu pulled his calf or something and they were trying to give him 5 mins which is unheard of

Crazy, I wonder what the judges scorecard was prior. But Oleksandr look like he was going to dominate him later on anyway.

Nah, Floyd definitely ducked Khan. He made a poll between Khan and Maidana and said he'd fight whoever won the poll. Khan won and he still fought Maidana.

Nah, Floyd definitely ducked Khan. He made a poll between Khan and Maidana and said he'd fight whoever won the poll. Khan won and he still fought Maidana.

Poll or no poll, Maidana coming off of a high profile victory over an undefeated at the time Adrien Broner probably made that a no brainer.

Last edited:
I can see it being like this, Porter Spence, Pac-Man Thurman. Then an interim fight for one of them or both where Danny Garcia gets sacrificed by one of them then Spence Pac-Man, then Crawford

Why is Manny being considered for a title fight, the man is washed and not a top welterweight anymore

Ride off in the sunset Manny dont do it

Why is Manny being considered for a title fight, the man is washed and not a top welterweight anymore

Ride off in the sunset Manny dont do it
I’m gonna assume because he’s got that “regular” belt and also because he’s still a huge draw amazingly enough

What has manny showing that got y’all believing in him still?

Keef was close to getting stopped in a fight that was supposed to be a soft touch.

That pick has less to do with Manny, and more to do with my belief that the inactivity and the injuries have finally caught up with Thurman.

Back
Top Bottom