Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’ll be interesting. Manny hasn’t had a solid win since 2016 (Broner doesn’t count), and Keith looked terrible after the layoff against Josesito.

They’ll each be each other’s best opponent in a minute and I have no idea how either one is gonna look

^
:rofl::rofl:

Somebody get Paulie a reality show.
While he’s an excellent commentator, and B level fighter, he’s a clown out the ring.

Just need the other clown McGregor to come out for the presser to bring it all together.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne , didn't Shakur and Grayton initiate that confrontation by catcalling two chicks that were rollin' with dudes? Stevenson supposed to be reppin' Newark better than that. SMH. "Pitufo" ain't no cakewalk at MSG on 4/20.

I REALLY don’t like this fight for Shakur right now. I think maybe end of this year, early next year...but hey, sink or swim.

Y'all think Teofimo got somethin' for Loma? That dude's trolling aside, Lopez ain't ready for that fight in 2019. If Gervonta moved up to 135, would Teofimo even be favored in that bout?

Speaking of "Tank," it's looking like another fight in July near B-More. I like the quick turn-around for Davis, since he only fought once in '18. Stay active and finally unify against Farmer end of the year.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne , didn't Shakur and Grayton initiate that confrontation by catcalling two chicks that were rollin' with dudes? Stevenson supposed to be reppin' Newark better than that. SMH. "Pitufo" ain't no cakewalk at MSG on 4/20.

Basically

That was Lubin in the black hat and black tank.

Y'all think Teofimo got somethin' for Loma? That dude's trolling aside, Lopez ain't ready for that fight in 2019. If Gervonta moved up to 135, would Teofimo even be favored in that bout?

Speaking of "Tank," it's looking like another fight in July near B-More. I like the quick turn-around for Davis, since he only fought once in '18. Stay active and finally unify against Farmer end of the year.

Not now, but late 2020 I think it could be a possibility if he continues on the track he's on.

Outside of Mikey and Loma I think Lopez beats anyone at 130 or 135.

I REALLY don’t like this fight for Shakur right now. I think maybe end of this year, early next year...but hey, sink or swim.
I say throw him to the wolves after watching that video. If that’s how he acts, the streets will get him eventually. Professional boxers picking fights with civilians in the street because dude told him not to cat call his girl? He’s lucky he didn’t get shot.

Bout to go eat and drink like a muuu ****a

3E98819D-CF2B-40F9-ACFB-9C9BE44252A0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom