OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

How did that stay in bounds :lol:

142.gif

My guess is the chains were set ???

I swear dobbins got the first and the clock was still running while they were in the pile then set the ball, official still in the back field, and a false start. Just didn’t make sense to me. Granted that was piss poor play calling anyway but still

Auburn really about to lose to Tennessee. What happened to Stidham? Wheatley regressed since the first half of the Washington game. At this rate, he's going to have to come back for his senior year just to repair his draft stock. He's not even worth a mid-round pick with the way he's playing right now.

What happened to Stidham?

Never got why his draft stock was so high.. girl I'm cool with went to auburn and is a huge fan, so we usually end up checking their games on Saturdays

And would also be odd to me when I saw draft stuff hyping dude

Never got why his draft stock was so high.. girl I'm cool with went to auburn and is a huge fan, so we usually end up checking their games on Saturdays

And would also be odd to me when I saw draft stuff hyping dude

He reminds me of Mitch Trubisky. He looks the part, and has all the tangibles but he makes bad decisions.

I get why his draft stock was high last season, he played almost perfect against Georgia and Alabama in the regular season. He started playing poorly in the SEC title game against Georgia last year.

Y'all are in a fourth quarter battle against Vandy.:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, the dawgs still have that for touchdown whoopin ready for y'all in weeks. I can't wait:lol::lol::lol:

We spotted them 21 points basically.

Worry about LSU today.

Back
Top Bottom