OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

And that is why conference affiliation ruins bowl games

I don't think it was conference affiliation this time, both UF and Michigan were at large bids. UCF just played in the peach bowl last season so they moved em elsewhere. I was hoping they swapped us and LSU so I could go to the game but I guess we got the nod for being higher ranked.

Rose Bowl big trash though for always having to do Pac-Big 10. We'll never get Pac vs SEC.

laugh.gif

What bowl game is your team playing in, again?
stop it. With all the **** talking by some fans, almost everyone here is happy about UGA losing. Don't take stuff so personal. Ya'll woof a little too much for having done nothing. We can pull receipts but the suspects know what they say. Its funny suspect 1 hasn't even shown his face.

38 years and counting.

stop it. With all the **** talking by some fans, almost everyone here is happy about UGA losing. Don't take stuff so personal. Ya'll woof a little too much for having done nothing. We can pull receipts but the suspects know what they say. Its funny suspect 1 hasn't even shown his face.

38 years and counting.

Lol so no bowl game, I take it?:rofl:

I don't think it was conference affiliation this time, both UF and Michigan were at large bids. UCF just played in the peach bowl last season so they moved em elsewhere. I was hoping they swapped us and LSU so I could go to the game but I guess we got the nod for being higher ranked.

Rose Bowl big trash though for always having to do Pac-Big 10. We'll never get Pac vs SEC.

Playing a trash *** Washington team is going to be horrible to watch.

Lol so no bowl game, I take it?:rofl:
yep, absolutely no bowl game. We suck. Plain and simple.

Just like if the rams don't win the super bowl, we're in the same boat as the sorry Falcons. Losers.

But keep putting up those recruiting championship banners on the wall and show the list of exceptional UGA running backs in the pro's though. Thats something to hang ya hats on.

One day son, one day you might be able to have an alcoholic beverage while you're team is holding up the national championship. Its great. Until then, its all irrelevant.

Man Ohio State is gonna be bad next year :smh:

Urban probably gone, Haskins probably gone, basically all the starting receivers gone, few of the defense gone

Had a talented squad and probably our best QB of all time and choked because that POS Schiano couldn’t field a half decent defense

Trey Hill is a monster.

Pittman brought in 3 future 1st Rd OL in that class, Trey Hill, Cade Mays and Jamaree Salyer :sick: Trey Hill legs are like Red Woods

We're gonna be scary good next year with a light schedule.

Fromm played his *** off.

Swift only touched the ball 3x in the 2nd half, that can't happen.

Fields told one reporter after the game he was definitely coming back but was non-committal with his answer to the others (all on video). Would be crazy to leave now because Fromm is outta here next year.

Last edited:
I doubt Fromm is gonna be 3 and out unless the offense changes drastically next year. I also believe, as I said in the past, that Fields won’t beat Fromm out as long as he’s there.

It was SEC Big12 last year but thats because of the CFP

Fields told one reporter after the game he was definitely coming back but was non-committal with his answer to the others (all on video). Would be crazy to leave now because Fromm is outta here next year.

Im still surprised Fields even came knowing Fromm was only a soph and just stole the job from Eason.

I hope he stays though

Speaking of Eason, I know Washington is his home state but he really went there only to sit on the bench still.

Back
Top Bottom