OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Strong talk Bru committed and is a silent. (He and a handful of other dudes are committing this week and announcing and enrolling in January.)

Bryce took an unofficial this weekend too. Kliff told him they’re not going to recruit DJ or any other QBs. Sorry casper90403 casper90403
Bru enrolling early if he commits?!?!?!?

Kliff had no choice but to say that. DJ ain't coming.

doesnt make a whole lot of sense for him to leave now. He has to sit out. Sure he'll gain an extra year but is he really a 4 year guy? He's always been a 3 year guy. No point in leaving now when everyone knows Fromm is out.

upload_2018-12-16_0-58-28.png

Interesting that Clemson aren't on the list
That oil money ain’t no joke!

doesnt make a whole lot of sense for him to leave now. He has to sit out. Sure he'll gain an extra year but is he really a 4 year guy? He's always been a 3 year guy. No point in leaving now when everyone knows Fromm is out.

He's a 4 year guy. But he only needs one strong season as thirsty as the NFL is for "athletic" QBs right now.

And you keep listening to this UGA collective argument about Fromm "being out". What makes everyone so sure he'd go and what makes everyone so sure teams are calling for him to come out early.

Are you guys randomly speculating about Fields transfering? Y'all are literally making stuff out of thin air. :lol:

Are you guys randomly speculating about Fields transfering? Y'all are literally making stuff out of thin air. :lol:
Not at all. Rusty Mansell said he received a text about it. Unless you think the dude who is usually the best UGA source is making stuff up too.

Not at all. Rusty Mansell said he received a text about it. Unless you think the dude who is usually the best UGA source is making stuff up too.

But I thought a dude whose cousin goes to the same gym as a guy whose brother used to work with Justin Fields's dad said he doesn't want to transfer!

LOL where did you read this? Its not on his twitter. Also, I'll believe it when I see that is official. His sister just signed there a few months back.

But I thought a dude whose cousin goes to the same gym as a guy whose brother used to work with Justin Fields's dad said he doesn't want to transfer!

Don't you have bowl prep to focus on? Is hating on Georgia now your full-time role here now?

Rusty Mansell said:
There are some things going around right now about that behind the scenes from what I am hearing. Really dont have enough information to know what is true and what is false.

. I did receive a text on yesterday that told me he is strongly considering it.

I HAVE NOT heard anything else about it at this point.

Some of y’all Dawgs are so sensitive man.

Wow didn't see this coming. I'm not sensitive, I just don't have a 247 premium account. This is the first I've heard of it.

I'm not going to try to read the kids mind or anything but I don't really see the logic behind him transferring. Fromm is likely gone after next season, why not stay?

Regardless, good luck to the kid.

Back
Top Bottom