OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Miami fans, is Lawrence Cager any good? Just transferred to Georgia.

Nope, mad inconsistent. Can’t catch a cold if he tried and will celebrate 5 yard catches like he scored a touchdown. Addition by subtraction from my viewpoint. He’s too big to have played as soft as he did.

Fellow Miami fans were thrilled when he announced he was transferring.

Nope, mad inconsistent. Can’t catch a cold if he tried and will celebrate 5 yard catches like he scored a touchdown. Addition by subtraction from my viewpoint. He’s too big to have played as soft as he did.

Fellow Miami fans were thrilled when he announced he was transferring.

Oh well, he can play special teams. We literally just needed bodies for depth because lost alot of guys from last season. With Roberson, Holloman, Pickens and Bush, I think we'll be fine at WR.

This is pretty common practice though. Grading andaevaluating players is an inexact science. I remember Josh Jacobs wasn't on anybody's radar but then jumped in the rankings when Bama started recruiting him. Among all the big recruiting services, there's that thought (conscously or subconsciously) that "Bama, Ohio St, Clemson, etc. wants him? He must be great!"

Last edited:
I think that which (committable) offers a player has generally correlates well with how good the player is. Always exceptions and reasons why this is an inexact science, though.

I think that which (committable) offers a player has generally correlates well with how good the player is. Always exceptions and reasons why this is an inexact science, though.

I agree but the "Bama bump" refers to the immediate (and sometimes drastic) bump players get after they receive a Bama offer.

Back
Top Bottom