OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Not sure at all. I thought that was the cat and mouse drill but I guess Flowe had other thoughts
yep, it was cat and mouse game. Flowe was just out there looking to hit people all day. Wild disrespectful today but thats the edge he plays with.That kid is something else.

Someone post Korey Foreman's bull rush on a poor RT. Who bull rushes in t-shirts? He killed the poor kid. Very unnecessary but still powerful. This kid will be a top 10 recruit in 2021. Drake Jackson's Dad is handling. As long as he can push him to USC like he did with Drake.

Found it. Peep the nephews reaction at right guard. Lot of people upset about this play. That kid earned a spot because he tested well on Saturday and got an invite to today. He plays small time football and is just learning and happy to be there. And this happens

Mentioned this last week but finally official. He delayed signing on NSD to let the Oregon check clear and meet with SC one more time to tell them he was out.

Firing Tee and Udeze destroyed our recruiting at the end. Hiring Kliff compounded it. Clay's seat is absolutely scorching.

More trash, hoops camps or football camps?

Football camps especially camps in shorts, t-shirts or shells. We all remember that one dude that looked like a star in 7 on 7s and then the pads got put on. I understand you have to keep kids safe but over hyping a kid because he does well in shorts, t-shirts and those (but I'm sure safety enhancing) helmet head pads is ridiculous.

In that Foreman clip was that suppose to be a walk thru or full on drill?

Football camps especially camps in shorts, t-shirts or shells. We all remember that one dude that looked like a star in 7 on 7s and then the pads got put on. I understand you have to keep kids safe but over hyping a kid because he does well in shorts, t-shirts and those (but I'm sure safety enhancing) helmet head pads is ridiculous.

In that Foreman clip was that suppose to be a walk thru or full on drill?
that was a full on drill. The OL and DL would get in their sets and they would go down the line starting with LT vs. RDE and then so on. The goal was to get by and touch the cone 5-6 yards away. Foreman got by the first time with some resistance and on the second, he just decided to bull rush. You can see the RT was setting up assuming Foreman was going to put some moves on him to get by. It was like the kid got dunked on. Nobody thought it was wrong. I didnt notice how bad that was until i saw the clip

Can’t even hate on Pukas decision. It’s the right one

Ehhhh, UW receivers don't have tons of success under Petersen. He's had Ross, who was a gamebreaker and would do it all himself off screens, and Pettis. UW's passing stats have actually been pretty bad outside of 2016. Now you can blame it all on Browning, but it is what it is.

"UW QBs combined to throw for 1,462 yards with 7 TDs and 5 INTs over the final seven games (63.4% and 7.13 YPA)."

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2019/1/...-offense-uw-washington-football-jake-browning

yep, it was cat and mouse game. Flowe was just out there looking to hit people all day. Wild disrespectful today but thats the edge he plays with.That kid is something else.

Someone post Korey Foreman's bull rush on a poor RT. Who bull rushes in t-shirts? He killed the poor kid. Very unnecessary but still powerful. This kid will be a top 10 recruit in 2021. Drake Jackson's Dad is handling. As long as he can push him to USC like he did with Drake.

He and Gary Bryant are the reason we tried to open a Centennial pipeline this year.

Ehhhh, UW receivers don't have tons of success under Petersen. He's had Ross, who was a gamebreaker and would do it all himself off screens, and Pettis. UW's passing stats have actually been pretty bad outside of 2016. Now you can blame it all on Browning, but it is what it is.

"UW QBs combined to throw for 1,462 yards with 7 TDs and 5 INTs over the final seven games (63.4% and 7.13 YPA)."

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2019/1/...-offense-uw-washington-football-jake-browning
I'm a huge fan of the new UW wide receiver coach Junior Adams.

UW football program is stable too. I wouldn't go anywhere near USC until Helton is gone and a good coach comes in.

Can't blame any of these kids to pass on USC especially after a 5-7 season. Puka didnt grow up a Trojan fan, did he? I dont think he did.

He's going to play right away

I'm a huge fan of the new UW wide receiver coach Junior Adams.

UW football program is stable too. I wouldn't go anywhere near USC until Helton is gone and a good coach comes in.

Can't blame any of these kids to pass on USC especially after a 5-7 season. Puka didnt grow up a Trojan fan, did he? I dont think he did.

He's going to play right away

He grew up a Chip Kelly era Oregon fan but always wanted to live in LA, which is why SC and to a lesser extent UCLA had their leads on him. UW really pulled him solely off the Kliff and Bru turmoil, the official visit and Petersen promising him a starting spot.

Don't be surprised to see Clay win 8 games and get retained.

I'm salty we got Jayden Williams and Tuasavi Nomura. Those WERE NOT the Centennial kids I wanted.

Who else did you want this year?

Jayden is a 4 star talent. He was a 3 star largely because of grade issues.

He grew up a Chip Kelly era Oregon fan but always wanted to live in LA, which is why SC and to a lesser extent UCLA had their leads on him. UW really pulled him solely off the Kliff and Bru turmoil, the official visit and Petersen promising him a starting spot.

Don't be surprised to see Clay win 8 games and get retained.

Who else did you want this year?

Jayden is a 4 star talent. He was a 3 star largely because of grade issues.
yeah, unfortunately, 8 wins will get the job done for him for at least another year.

I didnt want either of those kids, to be honest. Jayden has way more potential than Nomura. Nomura isn't gonna stay at USC. He'll be playing for UNLV or Colorado eventually, or some program like that. I've seen both kids play live more than 5 times and Nomura is ridiculously overrated. You wouldn't notice him nearly as much if his hair was short.

I only cared about Drake and Korey and Bryant. Those 2 are must gets, especially Korey. His upside is way better than Drakes. Will be stunned if Bryant doesnt pick Stanford.

yeah, unfortunately, 8 wins will get the job done for him for at least another year.

I didnt want either of those kids, to be honest. Jayden has way more potential than Nomura. Nomura isn't gonna stay at USC. He'll be playing for UNLV or Colorado eventually, or some program like that. I've seen both kids play live more than 5 times and Nomura is ridiculously overrated. You wouldn't notice him nearly as much if his hair was short.

I only cared about Drake and Korey and Bryant. Those 2 are must gets, especially Korey. His upside is way better than Drakes. Will be stunned if Bryant doesnt pick Stanford.

Bryce Young is a pull for Bryant. Especially if the air raid does well this year.

Bryce Young is a pull for Bryant. Especially if the air raid does well this year.
i'm coming around to him, but not because of talent. I do notice the kids gravitate to him and they all want to play for him.

My top 5 list of guys I want from Cali for 2020:

1. Flowe (i'll be happy with just him)
2. Clark Phillips
3. Bryant
4. Milton
5. Young/Navarette

Does McKinley have a catch in college yet? His fall off might be the worst I’ve ever seen from a guy thats actually stated at the same P5.

When can we revisit the Rosen convo guys? I may have asked to before, during the season. Maybe he wasn’t/isn’t that good?

Does McKinley have a catch in college yet? His fall off might be the worst I’ve ever seen from a guy thats actually stated at the same P5.

When can we revisit the Rosen convo guys? I may have asked to before, during the season. Maybe he wasn’t/isn’t that good?

I was thiking if Kliff looks at trying to trade him to someone for the chance to draft Murray. He'd nut himself for Murray

Do you remember what Goff looked like as a rookie? Lets wait about two years before he we start labeling guys as busts from that draft class.

The Cardinals were the least talented roster top to bottom in the NFL last season. Kliff needs to trade down.

Ms. Wagner aging like milk with all that makeup caked on her face.

3rd and Grantham coming to the Nati.

Back
Top Bottom