OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

No hate. Just been years of hype with nothing to back it up at this point. My argument is more that first round talent is beyond a HS kid being 6'5 with a big arm. I'm interested in seeing what he puts on film this year 4 years removed from HS.

Now I'm trashing him because I'm not sure if he's a first round talent. :lol: :smh:

To put things in perspective Eason isn't a similar situation or Kyler Murray. Both were4 years post high School going into the season, both played the freshman year (although Jake Eason played a lot more and played pretty well) both transferred and spent a year behind established starter. A year ago, who would have thought that Kyler Murray would be a first-round pick yet alone the likely first overall pick?

Am I predicting Jake Eason is going to be the top pick in the draft? Of course not but the talent and potential is there.

Also, just stop being a hater man:lol:

This Notre Dame spring game is pretty wild. 47-45 at the end of the third quarter. The spring games are always tough for me to assess, I'm not sure if their offense is amazing or if their defense is just horrendous.

To put things in perspective Eason isn't a similar situation or Kyler Murray. Both were4 years post high School going into the season, both played the freshman year (although Jake Eason played a lot more and played pretty well) both transferred and spent a year behind established starter. A year ago, who would have thought that Kyler Murray would be a first-round pick yet alone the likely first overall pick?

Am I predicting Jake Eason is going to be the top pick in the draft? Of course not but the talent and potential is there.

Also, just stop being a hater man:lol:

Kyler is a dual threat super athlete (although undersized) in a high power offense with the top playcaller in college football.

Eason is a statue with a strong arm in an underperforming offense with a 2nd year playcaller who did a pretty meh job last season.

I surfed the UW boards a little and it seems there’s even people calling for the 3rd string guy (Jake Colson?) to get more reps with a zone read scheme because the traditional offense has been so underwhelming this spring.

I was about to respond, but just had to move on when he started comparing this to Kyler :lol:.

Anyways, Tathan really might be at UNLV by the fall.

I never compared him to Kyler Murray, if that's what you took from what I said then that's on you. I said they were in similar situations going into a fourth season in college (talented, highly rated prospects we haven't seen on the field in a couple of years) Obviously they're very different prospects.

Fields looked okay from what I've read and seen.

Boy let Tate lose that starting job after running his mouth then ducking out of town :lol:

Heard Baldwin looked solid today in the spring game

Boy let Tate lose that starting job after running his mouth then ducking out of town :lol:

Heard Baldwin looked solid today in the spring game
Man, I don't think he stands a chance to be honest. All spring we've been hearing that he's throwing ducks.

E51CBA18-63C5-4D9B-9915-4DEF674CB940.jpeg
E00C758D-DD7E-43A2-A825-4972359DFCCC.jpeg

Trevon Grimes and Freddie Swain had 100+ yards and 2 TDs each.

Franks 13-18 4 TDs 1 INT. He has been great since the USCe game. Has all the physical tools. QBs usually shine in year 2 under Mullen.

Reactions: MVP
Ive seen Michigan's spring scrimmage. No huddle is real and Gattis is taking the lead. Shea did good but he's getting some push from McCaffery and Milton but he's the starter. Also most of the starting WR's and RB's are injured but Sainristil going to get PT that kid got speed. Defense going to take a step back they got speed. Overall they didnt show much yesterday

Ive seen Michigan's spring scrimmage. No huddle is real and Gattis is taking the lead. Shea did good but he's getting some push from McCaffery and Milton but he's the starter. Also most of the starting WR's and RB's are injured but Sainristil going to get PT that kid got speed. Defense going to take a step back they got speed. Overall they didnt show much yesterday

I think the HUNH Question has always been, Will Harbaugh run the offense at a fast pace in game after Ohio State or Notre Dame punches his team in the mouth, or is he going to fall back to the habits he knows.

I think the HUNH Question has always been, Will Harbaugh run the offense at a fast pace in game after Ohio State or Notre Dame punches his team in the mouth, or is he going to fall back to the habits he knows.

Hes not going to revert back he stubborn but hes not dumb person

Back
Top Bottom