OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Bru checking into the new digs tonight.

I'm gonna tuck him in and make sure he has everything he needs.
i like the ability for players to transfer, but I hate the way some of these guys have used it

I know what you mean. I saw you're comment that you wish Steele kept a low profile. I have no issue with transfers, the times i have issues with it is like Bru McCoy and Chris Steele. At the end of the day tho, they're kids and I hold no grudge and hope they kill it, Just not against Oregon.

What are your guys thoughts on the way players transfer these days. I'm fairly new to this thread. Just wanna hear your opinions.

They should replace the appeal process, and just let everyone have a one time transfer waiver.

Small schools are going to get raided but the portal has already kind of put a start to it. WMU just lost their best young receiver to MSU.

If your a kid that balls out as a freshman or true sophomore in a non P5 there's really no reason to not put your name in the portal to see if you can get yourself a better opportunity.

Last edited:
Make sure he’s got whatever he needs to eat. None of that overrated whataburger trash or gross BBQ.

No Whataburger slander/libel lol. Keep eating them trash Whitecastle sliders or whatever they’re called.

Last edited:
20-30+ players leaving a program in one year, 6 with just concussion issues?

How many of those guys were 5th years who didn't get their scholly renewed? Your not entitled to a fifth year.

We can have the discussion of whether Chip is losing the team or not, when he starts losing guys that can actually play.

20-30+ players leaving a program in one year, 6 with just concussion issues?

How many of those guys were 5th years who didn't get their scholly renewed? Your not entitled to a fifth year.

We can have the discussion of whether Chip is losing the team or not, when he starts losing guys that can actually play.

Who’s the kid that left UCLA and wanted to be a music producer? I think he ended up going to Miami; LB type I believe. (Edit: looked him up, Jaelen Phillips)

Anyway, wasn’t he medically retired or am I way off-base? And if so, what’s the stance on that? Just sounds odd to be medically retired then join another team a few months after

Last edited:
Make sure he’s got whatever he needs to eat. None of that overrated whataburger trash or gross BBQ.
Why I oughta...
why-i-oughta-gif-6.gif

Who’s the kid that left UCLA and wanted to be a music producer? I think he ended up going to Miami; LB type I believe. (Edit: looked him up, Jaelen Phillips)

Anyway, wasn’t he medically retired or am I way off-base? And if so, what’s the stance on that? Just sounds odd to be medically retired then join another team a few months after

The school's medical staff is who medically retires you, not the NCAA. A lot of schools use it as a loophole to get rid of non-contributors, and open up spots. The kid still gets to stay on scholarship, but he won't count against your 85 anymore. Bama is notorious for it.

If you get medically DQ'd at one school, your free to transfer somewhere else and see if their staff will clear you. Michigan just had a kid who the medical staff DQ'd end up at Minnesota.

Last edited:
The thing is Jaelen Phillips is an NFL talent and was a contributor on the field. He and Chip just didn’t get along.

Seems Chip didn’t get along with a lot of their upperclassmen. Problem is he didn’t recruit that many underclassmen either.

The thing is Jaelen Phillips is an NFL talent and was a contributor on the field. He and Chip just didn’t get along.

Seems Chip didn’t get along with a lot of their upperclassmen. Problem is he didn’t recruit that many underclassmen either.

Based off what? Recruiting rankings? He's played in 10 games and had 4.5 sacks over two years.

He'll get drafted based on the tools (assuming he works out well, and the medical isn't terrible), but he isn't anything more than a late round flier at this point.

SC coaches bullied Bryan Carrington into deleting his “shhh” Bru McCoy tweet :lol:

Can’t even find a clear copy of this pic on Google anymore, Texas is scrubbing it from existence.

images

Based off what? Recruiting rankings? He's played in 10 games and had 4.5 sacks over two years.

He'll get drafted based on the tools (assuming he works out well, and the medical isn't terrible), but he isn't anything more than a late round flier at this point.
As a Frosh people thought that he was their best talent on defense. I've seen draft guys on Twitter talking about how much he flashed when they were looking at tape on other players.

As a Frosh people thought that he was their best talent on defense. I've seen draft guys on Twitter talking about how much he flashed when they were looking at tape on other players.

Yup. Bobby hating like always.

As a freshman:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom