OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

:lol: How did WVU finally get someone to take Holgerson off their hands? They’ve been basically trying to run him off for years now it feels like.

I just can't see any QB getting into a rhythm in Jims offense... It moves at a snails pace... 31 seconds between ball down and snap was a stat I saw vs UF...Constantly substituting and allowing defenses to match personnel is frustrating... 2 TEs on every 1st and 2nd down doesn't bode well in 2018... The 2 min O is a mess and was all year... He has a lot to change and I don't think he views it that way... The defense is fine as a base D between the 20's... When they get into the redone I would like to see some sort of zone to keep guys out of 1on1 in small areas... The blitz packages are not unique or exotic no matter who tries to tell you that... Good thing Vert is coming back because the DL is going to be quite bad at applying pressure unless Villian gets heathy and is what he looked like in HS... Lots of questions Jim has to answer and I don't know if he is willing to do it.

DL will be young and talented but the biggest issue is DTs because they are thin there

Dana has deep ties to Houston. Loves the town and is there every year. His best teams in WVA are 8-4. He had no security there and the AD is not the guy who hired him.
He can actually recruit in Texas, wva, couldnt. He made an excellent business decision

Glad it was overturned or not enforced. That ref is trash for throwing it when two other guys who were closer didn't.

Cmon ref that ish was legit

QB gotta keep the head on a swivel. Thats prime opportunity for guys to take shots at the QB

How are y’all saying that’s a legal hit?? Crown of the helmet it the side of Burrows head/neck. Clear as day

Since when has the Fiesta Bowl been played this early? I remember the earliest it used to start was in the late afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom