**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick Rose has the 7th highest PER among nba guards

2018 shaping up to be my favorite nba season since 2011

I just hope someone from up high is looking after his knees elbows knees and toes

Wolves should trade teague and Wiggins and just go all in on drose. Just build around him and Kat.

Wolves should trade teague and Wiggins and just go all in on drose. Just build around him and Kat.
I would say Derrick should definitely be someone to build around if I was 100 percent confident he'd stay healthy. But since his health is such a wild card I can't blame a team for not wanting to build around him

I would say Derrick should definitely be someone to build around if I was 100 percent confident he'd stay healthy. But since his health is such a wild card I can't blame a team for not wanting to build around him
he can potential get 10 a year for like2-3 years if he continues like this ..... but i dont think any team should build around him.....im just happy dude is doing his thing

Brad could be drawing up the best plays ever and wouldn’t even matter since Tatum and Myrie hijack the offense
ive watched nearly every celts game and it ain’t even that. Apart from those two, nobody else can effectively create their own shots. Horford has declined this season and their role players aren’t good enough shooters for Kyrie/Tatum penetration and kick out to be that effective. Hayward playing like a G-Leaguer, Jaylen and Rozier playing like doodoo too.

Everyone should be as smart as Chris Palmer the high school basketball stud.

400299B8-64E9-43D3-9946-5E188A6E3913.jpeg

He played high school basketball so he knows what he’s talking about.

this kendall jenner and the fans wanting her to be ban from the arena are STUPID

shes BEEN going to the games all season, they been hiding her up at the suites tho instead.. she finally sat front row and now look what happens after a L lolol

momma dukes works the sixers games as a second job she got the scoop

this kendall jenner and the fans wanting her to be ban from the arena are STUPID

shes BEEN going to the games all season, they been hiding her up at the suites tho instead.. she finally sat front row and now look what happens after a L lolol

momma dukes works the sixers games as a second job she got the scoop
Disco on the Bulter jersey from the team shop :nerd:

Its a shame how many bad teams we lose to and good teams we beat. I was laughing at us looking at Joakim, but its probably needed since JJJ still has some trouble against bigger players. Kanter worked him. Still feel like there's no reason why he should've only took 6 shots, though.

Its a shame how many bad teams we lose to and good teams we beat. I was laughing at us looking at Joakim, but its probably needed since JJJ still has some trouble against bigger players. Kanter worked him. Still feel like there's no reason why he should've only took 6 shots, though.
Heard JJJ closed last night? He doesn’t usually close but if they have him close and bring on Noah I guess that’d be ok

Also gasol commented last night that they need to run more to get easier buckets. Found that interesting

Heard JJJ closed last night? He doesn’t usually close but if they have him close and bring on Noah I guess that’d be ok

Also gasol commented last night that they need to run more to get easier buckets. Found that interesting

He did. The issue last night is that we couldn't get any production out of anyone outside of Conley/Gasol/JJJ. Plus, we overused Conley in the 2h and although JJJ closed, he had the lowest usage rate of the season in last night's game. Bickerstaff is going to have to learn to take advantage of the mismatches we have too. Kanter was guarding JJJ for the most part and we didn't utilize it to our advantage.

Interesting comments by Marc, though. I agree we can play with a little more pace. We shouldn't slow it down just to do it. If an opportunity presents itself to push, we should do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom