**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did. The issue last night is that we couldn't get any production out of anyone outside of Conley/Gasol/JJJ. Plus, we overused Conley in the 2h and although JJJ closed, he had the lowest usage rate of the season in last night's game. Bickerstaff is going to have to learn to take advantage of the mismatches we have too. Kanter was guarding JJJ for the most part and we didn't utilize it to our advantage.

Interesting comments by Marc, though. I agree we can play with a little more pace. We shouldn't slow it down just to do it. If an opportunity presents itself to push, we should do that.
I wonder if they can afford to wait out for the buyout market. Maybe a robin Lopez or something. But yeah options outside of Marc and Conley things get predictable

Coaches gotta squeeze more juice outta Anderson

December is going to be brutal. The schedule like Utah’s. 15 games, 13 against playoff teams. They still got Toronto to end this month

Also why is nobody sending any blame Stevens way for having this team severely underachieving.... Now i understand teams take time to build chemistry & intergrating new pieces etc etc... However nobody else seems to get the benefit of doubt, & as of now he's sitting at .500 with easily the second best collection of talent in the league.

Everyone should be as smart as Chris Palmer the high school basketball stud.

400299B8-64E9-43D3-9946-5E188A6E3913.jpeg

He played high school basketball so he knows what he’s talking about.

He sounds like this "Glory Days" guy I went to school who once told me that I shouldn't comment on the NFL because I never played football and he did...in high school...FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. :lol:

Also why is nobody sending any blame Stevens way for having this team severely underachieving.... Now i understand teams take time to build chemistry & intergrating new pieces etc etc... However nobody else seems to get the benefit of doubt, & as of now he's sitting at .500 with easily the second best collection of talent in the league.

He definitely should get some blame for tryna force his boy into the starting lineup when he clearly ain't ready physically and mentally.

If you're Boston and ant Davis becomes available mid season and the only way you can keep him from going to another team is by trading Kyrie.. what do you do..?

Celtics have missed wide open shots all season long. Brad can't put the ball in the hoop for them.

Celtics have missed wide open shots all season long. Brad can't put the ball in the hoop for them.

Jaylen Brown is shooting under 25%....on open & wide open 3's :lol: :lol: goddamn.

Al Hortford gets almost all his 3's in a wide open variety...and he's making 31% of those.

Huge regression from these two

The film is out on Brown, make him put the ball on the floor and he is shotting horrible.
Tatum is not catching anyone by surprise anymore.
Rozier has 1 foot out the door looking to get paid.
Smart got paid.
Al is getting a bit older
WPG still is timid and has not found timing or rythem....[/QUOTE]

Yet it is Kyrie...hmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom