**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember people were impressed about Lebron Breaking down the first 10 possessions from a playoff game last year from his memory.

I would pay money to hear his memory for every fourth qtr possession from the 2011 NBA Finals.
This is such a corny post

This is such a corny post

I found it comical because I was thinking about how funny it is the lengths that folks, especially NTers, will go to in order to discredit LeBron. Just when you think there isn’t anything left, they always find something new. It’s gonna be sad when he retires because I don’t see any of the other current or potential superstars being as polarizing as him.

I found it comical because I was thinking about how funny it is the lengths that folks, especially NTers, will go to in order to discredit LeBron. Just when you think there isn’t anything left, they always find something new. It’s gonna be sad when he retires because I don’t see any of the other current or potential superstars being as polarizing as him.
I definitely feel like this was sarcasm :lol:

I remember people were impressed about Lebron Breaking down the first 10 possessions from a playoff game last year from his memory.

I would pay money to hear his memory for every fourth qtr possession from the 2011 NBA Finals.

Cot damn lol

I definitely feel like this was sarcasm :lol:

I was serious, I find it funny how every season it’s something new.

Future Hall of Famer Lonzo Ball seems to have a lot of fans and haters

Lonzo has a ton of haters but honestly that is 100% on LaVar. Without Var, he probably doesn’t even get drafted at #2 and he’s just considered another suspect lottery pick. But with LaVar’s hype train and the drafting team being the Lakers, it was a recipe for disaster. Who/were are his fans these days?

The reason why I find the Lonzo situation fascinating is because all DLo did was break up an engagement with immature action and acted somewhat Hollywood but was decent to good on the court when he played and fans were calling for him to be traded. Zo is putting up air balls, horrendous misses and anemic stat lines while bringing his sideshow of a father and still being somewhat Hollywood yet fans are saying to wait on him and give him time. Trump level hypocrisy IMO.

If you a multimillionaire nba mvp their should be more important things and better things you should be doing than managing burners

Like what though?

No one can guard him.
He’s been killing the tech space.
Waves ain’t meant to be.

Might as well feed the trolls. It’s not that much of a big deal to me. Lame? Of course. Lebron snaps selfies and listens to music while filming himself. These dudes are just as uncool as the rest of y’all

Last edited:
I had a Christmas picture at work today everyone was in suits...Not me

For the Culture
79AF3104-5FE9-4102-9EF2-EAAC461844E7.jpeg

Like what though?

No one can guard him.
Waves ain’t mean to be.

Might as well feed the trolls. It’s not that much of a big deal to me. Lame? Of course. Lebron snaps selfies and listens to music while filming himself. These dudes are just as uncool as the rest of y’all

Zo.gif

But to be fair, LeBron is married and has three kids. Cool kind of goes out the window when you reach that status anyway...KD doesn’t have that excuse.

Last edited:
Even if you're not a millionaire mvp, what kind of no-life loser has burner accounts?
Exactly
Like what though?

No one can guard him.
Waves ain’t mean to be.

LeBron is managing his social media presence A1 tho corny or not **** sells

LeBron is managing his social media presence A1 tho corny or not **** sells

And as lame as KD being lame is, he’s being talked about everyday and the old adage is there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

KD does sensitive things, makes the game look easy and destroys lebron yearly. It’s the circle of life at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom