**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaylen actually plays defense though. Wiggins has been awful on that side of the ball his whole career.

Ingram is probably closer to Wiggins than Jaylen is. There's a reason somebody called him Twiggins.
Wiggins was thought to be a good player after his 2nd season. So was Brown hence the comparison.

Ingram been trash as a whole lol

It is not outlandish to think any young nba player can make the all star team. You just never know when they'll hit another gear.

Word. There's a plethora of highly drafted players under 25 in the league.

The Steph's, Lebron's, KD's, etc. are on their way out. More than a few of these "potential" players are going to max out that potential.

I think there is a window though. The first 3-5 years I'd say?

Young guys make that jump generally within that time frame. If it's been 5 years or more and they are still not all stars... it doesn't look too good lol

Lol, I'm saying all this not knowing at all how long Jaylen Brown's already been in the league

I think there is a window though. The first 3-5 years I'd say?

Young guys make that jump generally within that time frame. If it's been 5 years or more and they are still not all stars... it doesn't look too good lol

Lol, I'm saying all this not knowing at all how long Jaylen Brown's already been in the league
Year 3

Jaylen actually plays defense though. Wiggins has been awful on that side of the ball his whole career.

Ingram is probably closer to Wiggins than Jaylen is. There's a reason somebody called him Twiggins.

BI is a playmaker. Jaylen looks real Wiggins with a high top fade right now. Great athlete but doing close to nothing on the floor.

For a fan base that has hyped the likes of Landry Fields, Lance Thomas, Mudiay, Frank NT & other players of that caliber... Knicks fans sure have a lot to say about the Lakers prospects

Dlo Lonzo nor Ingram have been the kind of players that the Lakers thought they were getting.

I wouldn't call them trash, but they have definitely not great. Although I think Ingram is not anywhere near an All Stars .... 15ppg this year and 16ppg last year has to count for something. Especially given his salary.

BI is a playmaker. Jaylen looks real Wiggins with a high top fade right now. Great athlete but doing close to nothing on the floor.
BI is averaging 15/4/2. Doesn't shoot 3s and doesn't play good defense. Jaylen certainly isn't playing well by any measure whatsoever, but lets not act like Ingram is knocking it out of the park either.

On my day off with my girl picking out outfits for a party I just want to go home and watch some nba games why is god so cruel

Reactions: HIM
For a fan base that has hyped the likes of Landry Fields, Lance Thomas, Mudiay, Frank NT & other players of that caliber... Knicks fans sure have a lot to say about the Lakers prospects

We all know the Knicks suck though...

But oddly not everyone knows Ingram sucks yet

What would it take for bucks to get Beal?
Probably Bledsoe/Brogdon/Picks and whatever else to match salary. I'd make them take back Mahimni too if I were the Wiz, but Grunfeld would probably be too dumb to do that.

Gahdamn I love the search feature.

Edit:

I have no idea where Ingram ranks defensively and I don't think him guarding natural SGs is doing him any favors, but I feel like he's a pretty good defender. Not all league yet or anything, but holds his own.

lebronwade-e1526948992441.png

Happy bday to this pic. Eight years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom