**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game schedule tonight is pretty non-compelling. Might be time to thrown on my first Christmas movie of the season. Maybe Elf? Possibly ChristmasVacation...

If you're into Rom-Coms, Love Actually is one of the GOAT Christmas movies. Actually, even if you're not into Rom-Coms, you still should watch it because it's a really good movie.

Yup, their good defenders are gone and their defense has completely fallen apart.

Yup.The reason I was iffy on the spurs was because of how much they Lost. Anderson, Murray, Green were all plus defenders for them who are now gone or injured.

not to mention Manu who was still a 16 ppg player per 36 and an extra playmaker.

You replace all of that w/store brand Kobe and...yeah.

Not really an indictment on pop, but more so alluding to how coaches aren't miracle workers at the NBA level. Defense will only be as good as the players who are on the team.

Zo not trash, but I would argue he is more of a late first round talent rather than #2 overall

Last night he made 3 3’s, so it’s like all his decent scoring games are too dependent on him shooting and making threes. He needs to take more layups/floaters and not be so dependent on threes.

I remember this

B91D4778-F6DC-4845-AF25-13568FA38112.jpeg

Brought that PPG up half a point and shooting the same percentage from the field. Shooting worse from 3 and the FT line :pimp:

I'll repeat myself from yesterday

What on Earth has Brandon Ingram ever done to separate himself? If Jaylen is "overrated" or whatever then so is Ingram.
Interested to see what the village idiot has to say about this one...

What on Earth has Brandon Ingram ever done to separate himself? If Jaylen is "overrated" or whatever then so is Ingram.

But the thing is most people say that BI has to step up. He ain't been getting a pass. Jaylen Brown was looked at as a allstar pretty soon and he's struggling BAD and it's been kinda quite. Media people ain't really killing Jaylen Brown. I like both players but BI is under a way bigger microscope playing on the Lakers with Lebron.

This was directly to the crowd calling Jaylen Brown a future AS Caliber player & then in the same breathe calling Brandon Ingram trash. If anything it was Fans of Brown acting as if he was somehow a different level prospect than Ingram because he had one solid shooting season.

Not to mention that Ingram's skillset on the court is larger than Brown's but again the concensus in here is that Ingram is a "bum" but Jaylen Brown is a great prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom