**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YO.jpg

Can't even front. That was cold. Don't think he got any fouls like the last 5+ minutes. And he was trying

Last edited:
Just go ahead and give harden mvp.

BLATANT cheating for kd. (both feet out of bounds :rofl: that's why i stopped taking the league serious.)

Then harden drains the go ahead 3 with no foul called
iqexoy.gif

Honestly, the Warriors should not have been cocky and signed Boogie. With Iguodala and Livingston aging, they were better off using the money on a bargain bin wing.

They'll still win the championship though.

I’m kinda glad CP went down cuz we wouldn’t get Harden unleashed like we are now.

Same reason I want to see KD bounce from the Warriors and let Curry just pick & roll people to death. We missed out on peak Curry :smh:

Warriors are trash. Refs did everything they could to get them to win and they can’t do it. Love it.

Stop it. One terrible, TERRIBLE missed call by the refs means that means they was doing everything to get the warriors the W :lol:

Warriors lost because they turned the ball over too many damn times, played like **** in the last two minutes of regulation, didn’t attack the rim in the second half, couldnt secure a rebound against capela, and james harden doin james harden things. Not the refs my guy. Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom