**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors still losing but it’s January now. Still not time to panic, right?

We said it’s November then December, notice the trend? Aight I’m out till next game.

Warriors still losing but it’s January now. Still not time to panic, right?

We said it’s November then December, notice the trend? Aight I’m out till next game.

Bro they still don't have Boogie. Seeing them lose now is fun though no doubt.

Lets see him bring this type of enthusiasm and play when the season is on the line and a chance to knockout the dubs. Dont come up small and turn the ball over or gas out when the team needs you the most.

The Harden slander can take a night off. He just beat the Warriors with a supporting cast of Austin Rivers, Daniel House, Brandon Knight, Gerald Green.

Capela balled out. 29/21.

9ADFA278-205C-4B16-AC1C-87BF9C948F78.jpeg

This where Durant saved the ball from
:lol::lol::lol:

Harden hitting the game winner on Dray was poetic. Love that he looked down and talked **** right away too lmao.

Draymond was hyped, flexing all crazy & popping big **** cuz he got a block on Rivers like 2 minutes earlier too :rofl:

Harden and his ****** really hate him :lol: I remember in the playoffs when the homie biskit posted this about Draymond

I’m staring to think there’s a very minuscule, but real chance the Warriors won’t win the championship this year. I don’t know if it’s fatigue from 4 straight Finals runs, lack of depth, chemistry issues or Draymond forgetting how to play, but something is off with them. They still SHOULD beat any other team in a 7 game series, but I now think it’s possible they could lose.

Bro they still don't have Boogie. Seeing them lose now is fun though no doubt.

Boogie is just going to add more weight to a sinking ship. I can’t wait to watch the turmoil. All of Cousins lazy tendencies are going to be on full display. He doesn’t get back on defense and Green will be barking in his face.

I’m staring to think there’s a very minuscule, but real chance the Warriors won’t win the championship this year. I don’t know if it’s fatigue from 4 straight Finals runs, lack of depth, chemistry issues or Draymond forgetting how to play, but something is off with them. They still SHOULD beat any other team in a 7 game series, but I now thinks it’s possible they could lose.
That bench is some trash. They are leaving iguodala open for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom