**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Indiana get Conley?

Maybe, but is he really that much of an upgrade over Collison that they’d want to give up significant assets to get him? Conley’s the better player, but I’d only give up assets and take on his contract if I was sure he’d put the Pacers in another tier and I’m not sure he does.

If I were a team that had no shot at a star, I'd roll the dice on Conley. Speaking of, how would he look in purple and gold next to Lonzo? :ohwell:

If I were a team that had no shot at a star, I'd roll the dice on Conley. Speaking of, how would he look in purple and gold next to Lonzo? :ohwell:

Lmao. There’s no chance magic and Rob blow their load for Mike Conley.

anus lickers of america

endorsed by donald trump, r kelly, and dwayne wade

My girl and i started watching surviving rkelly last nite..**** man how am i supposed to like ignition remix and step in the name of love without being absolutely disgusted with myself?

Sadly between him and trump, if trump wasnt imprisoning thousands of immigrants I’d have a hard time figuring who’s a worse human being

If no stars sign in LA this summer, I don't know if they can roll cap space over to 2020.

Who will they have on the salary cap? Ingram not gunna get a fat extension + Lakers should be able to get a steal for Zo’s contract given his injury history.

Who will they have on the salary cap? Ingram not gunna get a fat extension + Lakers should be able to get a steal for Zo’s contract given his injury history.
Obviously it depends on what happens this summer, it could be a clean cap besides Bron and the rookie contracts. But with Bron's timeline, I don't think he would want to waste another year babysitting.

Obviously it depends on what happens this summer, it could be a clean cap besides Bron and the rookie contracts. But with Bron's timeline, I don't think he would want to waste another year babysitting.

Bron ain’t on a 1 year deal.
He can wait it out he doesn’t have a choice :lol:

Reactions: MVP
Conley would be so ****ing good with Embiid, Ben, JJ and Jimmy.

Word that’s the perfect fit.
Too bad Philly doesn’t have any assets.

Or could Zhaire, Fultz, Miami’s 1st rounder + salary filler get it done?

Last edited:
Reading comprehension issues is a widespread NYC public school issue

Notice how MVP said “if they weren’t in NYC...”

That means he acknowledges that the market there is too great and therefore team is valued very high to be contracted. If they were the Santa Fe Knicks and sucked as much as they did they’d be contracted. Try hooked on phonics next time

Waaa wahhh wahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom