**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's business, but can't help but feel like Memphis won't trade Conley and Gasol to cellar dwellers. They'll at least try to move them to a decent team unless they get a really good offer.

That makes sense, but most contenders/clear playoff teams either are already pretty set at PG or don’t have the combination of assets/cap room to get Conley. Like, he’d be great on the Spurs, but I’m not sure there’s a feasible way for him to get there.

I do know Philly and BK has interest in JAM. Maybe JAM + Conley to PHI draws interest. Heard a 1st is possible for JAM as well.

I said this before in here, but I think Phoenix should look at Conley. Would be a nice fit with Booker and Ayton and could possibly help speed up Ayton’s development. But I don’t know that Memphis would be too keen on taking back Jackson, Bender and maybe a pick as the cornerstones of the deal. I’m also assuming Ryan Anderson would have to be involved for salary reasons.

While it does improve their roster, probably not worth the money for their FO. Suns are three years away from being three years away. Conley would be old as dust by the time suns are relevant.

Kd really not gonna start in the all star game lmaooo. Harden either lmaooo.

Fans are over it.

DxiVN9xU8AAVuEO.jpg:large

Posted? Saunders in the Concords at shootaround.
His legs cockeyed

You know I’m hard pressed to not include Fultz but to make that leap he’d have to go and clear his contract. Now that would also make things funky for Jimmy over the summer lol
Feel like Philly is better without Jimmy. Need someone like Kawhi.

Would love to see the Pacers go after Conley.

The upgrade from Collison to Conley would be big and I think give them a real shot against anyone in the West.
I can't agree with the last part, but this would still be verrrry interesting and I'd love to see it

Would love to see the Pacers go after Conley.

The upgrade from Collison to Conley would be big and I think give them a real shot against anyone in the West.

Pacers need another Allstar player and it should be either Conley or Kemba. It might be easier to land Conley than Kemba tho.

OK. I think Luka is amazing, but the media slurpfest is out of control...even including my Clippers’ TV broadcast team...
They gotta pump the next generation. Lots of young talent in the league now, but only a few of them look like they want to win and compete for championships. Even fewer will get a shot considering the terrible franchises they play for. Luka has an MVP and chip in the second best league. He gets it and Cuban will put a team around him.

I can't agree with the last part, but this would still be verrrry interesting and I'd love to see it
I'm not saying they would come out the East as they still would lack that top end guy like the other top four in the East, but man, they would be a tough matchup against anybody.

Just think their a team that could be a move away from the Finals and they have the pieces for a Conley trade potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom