**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps LBJ should stop posting his adventures in the gym. You don’t/can’t defend, you cruise on defense, you don’t like the post, so whAts the point?

Is he calling Carlisle a dictator or referencing his political situation? Honestly don't know with this guy

Nah i think hes referring to the fact he couldnt play in last nights game against Toronto since its in Canada. Turkey took away his visa/passport or something. They talked about it during the game

Nah i think hes referring to the fact he couldnt play in last nights game against Toronto since its in Canada. Turkey took away his visa/passport or something. They talked about it during the game

He missed the london gm earlier this yr as well. Turkish president put out an international arrest on him for criticising him. His dad was charged with being a member of a terror group and basically had to disown enes to avoid long term prison sentence. All communication with his family was ceased a few yrs ago because he doesnt want to put them in jeopardy or any type of harm. He has been on cnn and other outlets talking about this subject lately.

Only place safe for enes is in the states, where he is applying for citizenship. Crazy situation since he fears that he will be assasinated or arrested if he were to travel outside

There’s no work around for this? The nba is a powerful league. Make it happen silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom