**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I’m gonna go vomit now

64C758E3-0FD1-47A9-BB61-7F9514F1520E.jpeg

:lol: And y’all thought the granddaddy deal was gone be off the table this summer.

They got no leverage. Sold their souls on Bron. He boutta blow **** up this summer.

:lol: And y’all thought the granddaddy deal was gone be off the table this summer.

They got no leverage. Sold their souls on Bron. He boutta blow **** up this summer.
The Lakers could offer everything and then some again this summer and Pelicans aren't trading Davis to the Lakers anyways. :lol:

The Lakers could offer everything and then some again this summer and Pelicans aren't trading Davis to the Lakers anyways. :lol:
If the Pelicans would of have been smart, would of have taken the deal.

Kuz
Lonzo
BI
Hart
1st RD
And a couple of 2nd rounderd

While also sending bad contracts to LA???
It would of have cripple that franchise for a good decade.

I like what the Bucks are doing. The NBA needs some continuity, always constant player movement that everyone loses patience. They’ll have relatively the same team for the next 3-4 years, keeping their main guys, adding role players and vets. Bucks will stay legtmaite contenders during that time as long as Giannis is healthy.

Media is going crazy over the Trea performance. They are making a narrative for ROY.

Showing graphs that every rookie that had such accomplishment won ROY

I like what the Bucks are doing. The NBA needs some continuity, always constant player movement that everyone loses patience. They’ll have relatively the same team for the next 3-4 years, keeping their main guys, adding role players and vets. Bucks will stay legtmaite contenders during that time as long as Giannis is healthy.

Patience played a lot into it.... They’re starting to reap the benefits now

Funny thing is that with the smallest of sample size, dudes in here where mocking ATL, calling Trea a bust and flat out hating.

Now, crickets.
I still like Luka a bit better, I think I had him #2 on my board.

The Bagley and Ayton thing is a bit tougher for me,

hard to justify taking a C unless they are like Dwight Howard or Zion in terms physical dominance.

we've seen that the only true super stars are guys who can pass, and run pick and roll and shoot from 3 off the dribble.

I still like Luka a bit better, I think I had him #2 on my board.

The Bagley and Ayton thing is a bit tougher for me,

hard to justify taking a C unless they are like Dwight Howard or Zion in terms physical dominance.

we've seen that the only true super stars are guys who can pass, and run pick and roll and shoot from 3 off the dribble.
Meh you can get a luka or trae like player in every draft. You always draft the big man that can become a 20/10 guy a night.

Meh you can get a luka or trae like player in every draft. You always draft the big man that can become a 20/10 guy a night.
yeah maybe in 1994 not now.

C have the lowest offensive impact, Taking Ayton and Bagley is even more puzzling because they are poor defenders which is the side of floor C's can have the biggest impact on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom