**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy that the only moves the Pistons made at the deadline were dumping two guys that appeared to be their better wing players for salary dump reasons and it somehow made them better...

I'm not gon let two bad games translate to trading Kuzma. That doesn't make sense. Nobody is trading with us regardless.

Lebron is self labeled as the “GOAT”. So he deserves all the slander. When you give yourself that label, you damn sure better be spotless on the resume. Kyrie is a true 2nd/3rd option that’s tryna be THE guy. Which he obviously isn’t.
This doesn’t answer my question at all

Pretty crazy that the only moves the Pistons made at the deadline were dumping two guys that appeared to be their better wing players for salary dump reasons and it somehow made them better...

I hope one of these guys you're talking about isn't Stanley Johnson

Lakers got worse too. Bullock a cancer?

Stanley don't even get PT on the Pels.

Kennard been hooping lately.

I agree his stat lines are horrendous, but come on fan, sometimes you have to look at the intangibles that arent measured.

I personally dont think he needs to be scoring the ball at will, just be an effective player when on the floor and make the right plays.

But maybe I'm giving him to much credit, who knows.

I do think the Lakers have bigger problems. Back to back games and 2 turn overs on inbounds is lack of something.
Exactly you have two guys that can get you 30 a piece, a third guy coming in producing numbers preferably a big man or a shooter and you are good. However defense has to get MUCH better.

giphy (2).gif

Is this real life, Colin Cowherd said that? Dude is second in line to Nick Wright on LeBron nuts. I can't believe Colin said that, I could never watch his show because of all the LeBronfest.

Cats still riding out this Lakers playoff scenarios:lol: in a couple of weeks they could be 30-40 and people will still be like “ if lakers go on a 12 game winning streak and kings/clippers lose out lakers still could make it”
The realist knew before all star game it wasn't happening same mental lapses and blown games. They weren't going to just turn it on like Shaq/Kobe Lakers.
Boy I don’t even pay for a music streaming service lmao
I mean but why when it is on YouTube.

The last thing the Lakers need to be thinking about is trading any of the young guys; especially since Bron can't carry a team anymore.

Gotta think about 2021 at this point.

^^^ I can't stand Colin Cowherd, but I can't disagree with his take on LeBron. The Lakers don't give off the vibe of a cohesive team at all. Really does feel like LeBron and everyone else.

To use an old, kind of obscure TV reference, LeBron is the Jack Sheppard of the Lakers - he walks among them, but he is not one of them.
And the Lakers are Lost. Go figure.

The last thing the Lakers need to be thinking about is trading any of the young guys; especially since Bron can't carry a team anymore.

Gotta think about 2021 at this point.
Not even. Get a decent free agent, a productive draft pick and games will be enjoyable. We're not as far off as people are pretending we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom