**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Avery bradley. He said Doc misused him. Maybe he did. I’m happy he’s no longer on the team, tho.

Also, Blake is the best PF in the game.

Y'all letting Zubac throw shots lmfaoooooo

Sigh dude going to have a career night against us tomorrow night. :smh:
You really don’t think having lebron around didn’t accelerate the growth of ingram and kuzma?

You trade kuzma because dudes with a body like ingram are few and far between. If he becomes even 60% of what KD is you got a pretty decent player there.
Body like Ingram dude is just long and needs the ball in his hands, earlier this year people were saying damn we should of traded him for PG. Guys can't make up there mind, leave the damn team alone and get rid of LeBron.

Not enough Kyrie slander going on in here. This is what he wanted, remember. Leaving a team after one full season of actually being healthy got that boy conflicted. Lol @ him and Lebron both realizing at the same time that they should’ve stayed in Cleveland

Love how every game he gifts us new material. Man's stock is falling since he moved out west :pimp:
Truly the only bright spot of the games is what will he do next. :smh:
tenor.gif

blake shot should count !

Damn the Griffin beard, dude looking like Paul Bunyan.

Was at the Maryland game and DVRd Cs/Rockets. Was going to watch when I got back but my boy texted me saying not to even bother :lol:

Looks like (Eric) Gordon was on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom