**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the shaq>Kobe debate; I’d def choose shaq. Dude led the Lakers including Kobe to chips. Dude was just another kind of player. But like y’all mentioned Kobe gets more love bc folks love flashy guards.

In terms of the shaq>Kobe debate; I’d def choose shaq. Dude led the Lakers including Kobe to chips. Dude was just another kind of player. But like y’all mentioned Kobe gets more love bc folks love flashy guards.

You a special kind of goof.

After the buttwhuppin' Shaq got from Hakeem, he became a very bad, mean, dangerous player. Determined to dominate. The only player to keep him off balance was Tim Duncan. Kobe, I compare him to Larry Holmes. When Ali retired, it left a big hole and people really never dug Larry as they did Ali. Jordan was Kobe's Ali. Like Holmes, Kobe was great at what he did, but he was no Jordan. Did not have the same cache. No UNC, no big shot while in college, no cultivated image, no individual legacy without a dominant big, Kobe didn't really have a chance among older heads of the game.

I take Shaq over Kobe any day of the week. Freak athlete as well.

After the buttwhuppin' Shaq got from Hakeem, he became a very bad, mean, dangerous player. Determined to dominate. The only player to keep him off balance was Tim Duncan. Kobe, I compare him to Larry Holmes. When Ali retired, it left a big hole and people really never dug Larry as they did Ali. Jordan was Kobe's Ali. Like Holmes, Kobe was great at what he did, but he was no Jordan. Did not have the same cache. No UNC, no big shot while in college, no cultivated image, no individual legacy without a dominant big, Kobe didn't really have a chance among older heads of the game.

Chill u might be called corny and ill informed

In today's game, no way I'm taking Shaq.

if you have the #1 pick and DONT choose Zion, you should lose your fanbase not just a few ticketholders,

stop hating on the best just because theyre the best and you guys have to go against the grain.....most of NT is on that try hard BS that people in real life are....

wiggins underachieves, hes a bum, if he wouldve achieved more you guys would nitpick at what he doesnt do right like what you do with lebron,russ etc.......

stop hating and witness the greatness rns stop the yns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom