**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew Knox has been terrible this year. I don't follow NYK too much, and I know he's young, but has he sort of gotten a pass for being this bad?
Knox will be irrelevant once this man gets into a Knicks uniform.

B87D4274-8D7D-45E9-BEF4-E294A31A4C4F.jpeg
#ijs

You literally said with a worse roster Trae’s team has the same record.

Even before the trade the Mavs had no business being in playoff contention. But all year long Trae’s has the next best player on either roster. Trae was just pretty flatly terrible for two-plus months. And has been the worst defensive player in basketball all year long.

Since the trade the Mavs night have the worst roster this side of New York.
Take **** out of context much? Child please ...

And if you think before the trade they still had a worst team, cool beans.

Wait, who are you talking about?

Who if they retired today would be a Hall of Famer?

Aside the obvious Lebron, Wade, Dirk....there's Harden, Curry, Durant, Paul, Westbrook, Howard, Melo, Carter, Pau Gasol, Parker, Davis, and a bunch of guys like Griffin, George, etc. who probably need another couple of years of high production to make that list.

Explosive 9 & 8 since the trade. Amazing.

Yeah, and what are Mike Muscala’s numbers looking like?

Also, 9 and 8 is actually pretty good production for a 5th option who only plays about half the game...

What out of context? You literally said that :rofl:

Does the trolling ever stop, keko
Mavs had a better team before the trade. Theb I followed up with what was quoted.

He simply omitted the first part and quoted the second.

That mean out of context ..

Dont have time to help you learn the English language bruh.

Aside the obvious Lebron, Wade, Dirk....there's Harden, Curry, Durant, Paul, Westbrook, Howard, Melo, Carter, Pau Gasol, Parker, Davis, and a bunch of guys like Griffin, George, etc. who probably need another couple of years of high production to make that list.
I agree with the list and with your last statement that a lot of those dudes need a few more productive years to make the list.

How is this different from any other era of the NBA?

And tyson chandler ended an 8 game field goal drought while mike Muscala is lighting it up with his 30/20 shooting splits

It was a terrible move

I know it was a terrible move, but once again y'all exaggerating the hell outta somebody the minute they're out of a Laker uni.

Yet, he (Luka) couldn't keep them in contention when Dallas made the trade.

Always love the arguments that leave me to think, did they just read what they wrote?

Just saying that's not a valid argument because ultimately with a worst roster, trea has his team with virtually identical records.

Says more about Trea than Luka is you want to play that game.

Plus the Mavs being “in contention” for the playoffs was the same as when the Lakers were 4th in the West.

I know it was a terrible move, but once again y'all exaggerating the hell outta somebody the minute they're out of a Laker uni.
They basically got a playoff starter whos 22 years old for free

I couldn’t care less about the roy but in ****ing credible how so many people went from “oh my god, trading for luka for trae was the worst deal ever” to now having to giving a serious pitch why luka is the rookie of the year over trae :lol:
Brandon Jennings and Tyreke Evans rookie seasons were so much better than Steph’s and Harden’s now look at them.

But NT and other people write people off after 20 games.

As a lonzo fan, you should know that raw counting stats don't tell the whole story sometimes :lol: clips 17-4 since he's been a starter, and he's been one of the best rim protecters in the league over those 21 games.

Oh so now counting stats don't tell the whole story and defense matters. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic? Y'all gotta make up your mind regardless of what uniform is on.

Oh so now counting stats don't tell the whole story and defense matters. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic? Y'all gotta make up your mind regardless of what uniform is on.

Is Zu the #2 pick and a PG :lol: ?

Also I've NEVER said his defense doesn't matter. This is fake news for sure. The receipts can be pulled on this. But Patrick Beverley and Draymond Green and 2011 Jason Kidd weren't #2 picks, they also aren't all star level players. He's a back up pg right now.

How is this different from any other era of the NBA?

I'm thinking in regards to when the NBA trotted out the top-50 players. I named 16 players. Out of them, you're looking at some all-time greats who will probably be considered top-10 all-time, and most of the rest are probably in the discussion for being in the top-50 in the sport...which would obviously shake up what the NBA put out a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom