**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye @wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna whats some spots to hit in DC :nerd:? Going out there next month
If you lookin for the biddies hit Rose Bar, Marvin’s, St. Yves, Park or Bliss for the college joints ...N ozio’s rooftop for the day party and u should be set wo

Holla at @dcallamerican or @VARNELL HILL for food suggestions and general DC questions

And o yea if u got some time and u whippin, slide up 295/95 and go to Norma’s on Baltimore street...them joints get nasteee in there :evil: ...don’t go to stadium, it’s overrated

Last edited:
Especially since getting rid of DSJ was supposed to liberate him
Yall creating arguments for no reason. It wasn't so much about liberation, more so about fit. When DSJ was traded along with the entire team you have to adjust your assessment for the remainder of the season

I personally thought they should only trade DSJ for a sure thing. KP is risky but I don't see the issue with this roll of the dice. Ideally you want a guard who can spot up next to Luka. DSJ may get there eventually, but at the moment you kinda wonder

That shoe was never gonna come out in the 1st place.

BBB owed money to manufactures for the 1st BBB shoe.

Brand was defunct once they started making shoes.

Go get some Nikes.

That's too bad. Luckily my girl got me a pair of Same 5s as a present. One of the best ball shoes I've owned.

Luka’s definitely lost his legs a bit down the stretch.

Trading DSJ has to be done cuz he kinda sucks, but it did shoot Luka’s usage rates even further through the roof.

Second best player on the roster at this point is Jalen Brunson. They’ve dipped Luka’s minutes some but I’d honestly like to see him mid-20s over the last few weeks.

Luka’s definitely lost his legs a bit down the stretch.

Trading DSJ has to be done cuz he kinda sucks, but it did shoot Luka’s usage rates even further through the roof.

Second best player on the roster at this point is Jalen Brunson. They’ve dipped Luka’s minutes some but I’d honestly like to see him mid-20s over the last few weeks.

Back to backs got him fried.

I dont know which one you talking about but Love used to be insane. Them homecomings, fire.
Great memories at Love...that joint was always packed with ho’s and we used to bring the whole hood out everybody rocking da baggy jeans with dress shoes :lol: :smh:

I'm sure he has. When Dirk is at 17 mpg the past two months you know what state your roster is in

As you stated, Brunson is currently one of their best players. Enough said
The roster is in shambles. They traded 4 starters and got back one player that stayed on the active roster and actually played. :lol:

Luka’s usage has been as high as like 36% or some ****. As a 19 year old who came into the league with a bad body and outta shape. :lol: :smh:

The roster is in shambles. They traded 4 starters and got back one player that stayed on the active roster and actually played. :lol:

Luka’s usage has been as high as like 36% or some ****. As a 19 year old who came into the league with a bad body and outta shape. :lol: :smh:
I mean, we all knew what was going to happen. I was bothered that they let Luka play through his injury. Once they blew up the entire team Luka's minutes should have been closely monitored especially if an injury occurred... and he did suffer an injury

For sure - been playing hurt and still running everything through him.

Kinda confusing but their med staff usually has a good handle on stuff so it’s hard to argue it.

GG Knicks fans. Perfect tank execution for you - got some nice performances from young players, kept it close and didn’t hurt draft position in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom