**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best player on the best team :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Dominant offensive numbers :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Dominant defensive numbers :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Narrative :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

They overthinking this. If Bean and MJ didn't get MVP when putting up historic offensive seasons like this why should Harden?

I have nothing against Harden, he's without a doubt the best offensive player in the league this year.

Take Harden out of the Rockets though, they'd still make the playoffs with a healthy roster. Take Giannis out of the Bucks, they'd have a top 10 pick.

True MVP through and through.
Plays both sides of the ball.
Most dominant player in the league.

99.9% of the world doesnt know who tf Khris Middleton is.

0% chance they are a bottom 10 team. They’d be fighting for 8th w/o Giannis.

Middleton has been better than Paul this year even when healthy. He’s slowly getting back into form.

Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Mirotic
Lopez

Are all pretty good . They also have a decent bench.
Hill
Snell
Ilyasova
Brown

Best player on the best team :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Dominant offensive numbers :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Dominant defensive numbers :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Narrative :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

They overthinking this. If Bean and MJ didn't get MVP when putting up historic offensive seasons like this why should Harden?
Bean and MJ weren’t on contenders. Bean was a 7th seed and mj was an 8th seed.

Houston is a 3rd seed after a terrible start.
I think Giannis wins too but I wouldn’t be mad if harden went back to back.

Middleton has been better than Paul this year even when healthy. He’s slowly getting back into form.

Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Mirotic
Lopez

Are all pretty good . They also have a decent bench.
Hill
Snell
Ilyasova
Brown

Connaughton can hoop

I like to judge players greatness come playoff time, Giannis is the youngest superstar though. Making the Finals still a long shot without another star.

East playoffs are gonna be wild.

I like to judge players greatness come playoff time, Giannis is the youngest superstar though. Making the Finals still a long shot without another star.

East playoffs are gonna be wild.
Remind me of the 2011 mavs. All the pieces just fit. Same thing with the rockets. If the rockets continue this hot streak from 3, Folden State won’t know what hit them.

Man if HOU doesnt make the WCF or Finals, can we agree that their offense isnt gonna cut it? Live and die by the 3.

MDA coaching in circles. This might be the Suns 2.0 for real.

This new wave of voters does seem more open minded and non traditional in some respects, 16 Russ wouldn't have gotten MVP 10 years ago off record alone.

Man if HOU doesnt make the WCF or Finals, can we agree that their offense isnt gonna cut it? Live and die by the 3.

MDA coaching in circles. This might be the Suns 2.0 for real.
Meh I hate to be that guy but amare doesn’t leave the bench and get suspended. MDA has one ring but... nvm forgive me bad point.

Take Harden out of the Rockets though, they'd still make the playoffs with a healthy roster.
58805803-2D3E-4618-BCDD-1852BA18CD14.gif

There are gonna be times in the playoffs when HOU misses every chuck 3 and the only thing that'll keep them in the game are mid range Chris Paul jumpers.

Idk if Giannis has that luxury.

Not at all. In the playoffs, game is much slower. You need a player that can score if your #1 is struggling.

I asked this the other day which other east contender's #2 are you trusting in a series to consistently deliver? In the finals if your #1 is struggling it's an issue but none of the other east squads have anybody that's vastly or even slightly above Middleton's capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom