**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this the other day which other east contender's #2 are you trusting in a series to consistently deliver? In the finals if your #1 is struggling it's an issue but none of the other squads have anybody that's vastly above Middleton's capability.

Only the Sixers really. You can give the ball to Butler and Harris.

Celtics no idea who will step up. That roster has disaster written all over it.
Raptors reminds me most of the Bucks. Lowry gonna be his usual dumb self and chuck away.

Not at all. In the playoffs, game is much slower. You need a player that can score if your #1 is struggling.

You need guys to step up. Bledsoe, brogdon, and Middleton can create offense. Brook spaces the floor. Pat, and Brown are solid guys.

Like GSW is unfair but you can’t overlook the importance of Shaun Livingston never missing in the playoffs and the 3 point sliders getting turned up for iggy. And then there was Javale giving you 18 great minutes. Those guys win you games.

You need guys to step up. Bledsoe, brogdon, and Middleton can create offense. Brook spaces the floor. Pat, and Brown are solid guys.

Like GSW is unfair but you can’t overlook the importance of Shaun Livingston never missing in the playoffs and the 3 point sliders getting turned up for iggy. And then there was Javale giving you 18 great minutes. Those guys win you games.

You cant overlook Klay and KD first though. Really no one has that luxury. Obviously the other guys matter in a 8-9 man rotation.

There are gonna be times in the playoffs when HOU misses every chuck 3 and the only thing that'll keep them in the game are mid range Chris Paul jumpers.

Idk if Giannis has that luxury.
Giannis is gonna get his regardless. Bucks might not live & die by the 3 more than the Rockets but they do; no matter how cold they are, they will continue to launch em. Bucks need that spacing for Giannis to operate.

I'm not worried about Giannis, he's been able to maintain his regular season production in the playoffs the last 2 seasons and that's without this system tailor made for him.

That was with Joe Schmo playing John Henson and shabazz Muhammad

Reactions: MVP
You cant overlook Klay and KD first though. Really no one has that luxury. Obviously the other guys matter in a 8-9 man rotation.

No one is overlooking them. I just think you’re caught up with the names instead of the output.

Middleton been better than Stringer this year. Tobias too. You know why Middleton doesn’t have those big shots Butler does? Cause the bucks don’t play close games

I get it, but playoffs are a different game. Not every game is a blowout anymore. Teams strategize and make adjustments.

I love Khris, but if the Bucks get bounced early, it def wont be Giannis fault.

I asked this the other day which other east contender's #2 are you trusting in a series to consistently deliver? In the finals if your #1 is struggling it's an issue but none of the other east squads have anybody that's vastly or even slightly above Middleton's capability.
Toronto: Lowry, Siakam (yes, he's been that good)
Phiily: Jimmy, Tobias
Boston: Mr 30 pt a game, Piru Reggie Jackson. Might not be the best but both can score.

Celtics will win a series because Brad might outcoach a team or 2. They have the worst roster out of the top 4 teams.

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 12.56.52 PM.png

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom