**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's not so much as a #2 you need as much as you need guys who can generate stuff in the half court. Old heads love to regurgitate platitudes like "the game slows down in the playoffs" but Offensive efficiency takes a nosedive and so does pace.

Milwaukee has those things, Middleton and Bledsoe are great secondary and tertiary options when your offense inevitably goes to **** in the playoffs. They should come out the east.

But Kyrie and Boston *Shrugs*

The Bucks defense is kinda gimmicky to me.

Can see it costing them.

That one good Gordon hayward game can swing the series.

Boston has the talent no doubt, but Kyrie has one foot out the door and the rest of the team can't play well together when everybody is available. If they didn't have home court vs Indy, I'd be confident they're going home in round 1.

The Bucks defense is kinda gimmicky to me.

Can see it costing them.

That one good Gordon hayward game can swing the series.

System aside the Bucks have plenty of great defenders man to man. Bledsoe, Middleton Giannis, Brogdon are all great at holding their man individually. And Lopez is a top 5 rim protector in the league.

They just have great talent on defense so I’m not so sure it’s gimmicky.

I don’t trust Rockets

Don't trust them to do what? Beat the Warriors? Of course not :lol: but they have a puncher's chance I think

They've got the 2nd best defense AND offense in the league over the last 24 games, they're clicking on that end rolling into the playoffs. Got the best one on one player in the game, capela, CP3's game is kind of tailor made for the playoffs with how slow games become, I like them.

So all these extra possessions would make no difference on scoring averages?

50 points a game man. Chill out bro lol

Defenses are more sophisticated now. Game is slower now. He'd play like 35 MPG. He'd probably be like Kawhi or something.

Who cares? I'm responding to him saying there are more possessions now. There were more in '87.

50 points a game man. Chill out bro lol

Defenses are more sophisticated now. Game is slower now. He'd play like 35 MPG. He'd probably be like Kawhi or something.

We talking about Pippen or MJ? GOAT averaged 20+ as a 40 year old. With the pace today with no handchecking, or hand on the hip, **** would be a breeze.

Don't trust them to do what? Beat the Warriors? Of course not :lol: but they have a puncher's chance I think

They've got the 2nd best defense AND offense in the league over the last 24 games, they're clicking on that end rolling into the playoffs. Got the best one on one player in the game, capela, CP3's game is kind of tailor made for the playoffs with how slow games become, I like them.

No mention of kenneth Faried....okay
upload_2019-4-8_13-9-35.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom