**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bruhs, the real Mecca is in Springfield, MA.

ED-AN559_bkrvba_DV_20110512105549.jpg

They all say they from LA. Santa Monica is definitely in LA which is where Love & Lopez are from.

Brook was born in Hollywood, moved to Washington in 2nd grade, then Fresno a year later....per Wikipedia. More of a Fresno kid than LA

Brook was born in Hollywood, moved to Washington in 2nd grade, then Fresno a year later....per Wikipedia. More of a Fresno kid than LA

I'm referring to where they themselves claim. MJ don't claim NYC.

I'm truly shocked by how many people believe Puke is a good coach. Dude doesn't even have a system.

I'm truly shocked by how many people believe Puke is a good coach. Dude doesn't even have a system.

These days it’s just PnR, PnP, spread the floor, find shooters.....not really many “system” coaches left.

Coaches these days have to get players to play hard and give effort, plus manage egos etc

I wouldn't claim Palmdale or Riverside either though :lol:

LA isnt like NYC or Chicago, if you want we can say they're from SoCal and be more accurate.
Geographically speaking, PG and Kawhi ain't from "LA" but they definitely from LA when it comes to them always being involved in the best hoops competition during the on and off-season when they was playing ball growin up. So I still consider them L.A. product because of their exposure to the hoops scene in Los Angeles county.

I wouldn't claim Palmdale or Riverside either though :lol:

LA isnt like NYC or Chicago, if you want we can say they're from SoCal and be more accurate.

Yeah, saying SoCal probably makes the most sense.

If people from LA are talking to each other they break it down by specific city/area, like Long Beach, Santa Monica, Encino, etc. But if they’re talking to people from outside of the area, like everything between Bakersfield and Orange County becomes LA. LOL.

If you live in Los Angeles COUNTY, you in L.A. Example for those not from SoCal. Artesia/Cerritos is in L.A. County and is about 30 minutes from Staples Center w/out traffic. James Harden went to Artesia H.S. Baron Davis went to Santa Monica Crossroads H.S., which is in L.A. County.

On the other hand, Kawhi Leonard from Martin Luther King H.S. in Riverside, which is in Riverside county not L.A. county although Riverside really ain't that far from L.A. County. Riverside also the same place Reggie Miller grew up. Riverside about an hour from Staples without traffic.

Yeah, saying SoCal probably makes the most sense.

If people from LA are talking to each other they break it down by specific city/area, like Long Beach, Santa Monica, Encino, etc. But if they’re talking to people from outside of the area, like everything between Bakersfield and Orange County becomes LA. LOL.

basically this. no one knows where Carson is, but they might be familiar with Long Beach or to avoid the hassle, I just say "I'm from LA" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom