**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD is the key to this off season. i'm gonna guess he will want to play with Leonard on clips.
once that block falls everything else will. i think AD will be laker, C's will have best offer but he won't talk to them.
knicks would be smart if they miss out on KD to just tank again build around RJ, DS, Knox and see what they get next draft.

If AD still really wants out then pelicans landing Zion really blows. Would've been better for him to land somewhere else : bulls, Knicks, kings, Hawks, Memphis, suns, etc

FE4F4226-5758-4C3B-8886-CCE4F3E057A6.gif

I’m not mad at the odds being changed to prevent tanking. But my one question is, what about the teams that are genuinely bad? Gonna be tough to get a top pick from here on out now

Never should’ve left. Players actually liked Vancouver.

Attachments

• FC05CD00-8F89-430D-AF83-6AB1665F91BA.jpeg
    FC05CD00-8F89-430D-AF83-6AB1665F91BA.jpeg
    447.5 KB · Views: 6
I’m not mad at the odds being changed to prevent tanking. But my one question is, what about the teams that are genuinely bad? Gonna be tough to get a top pick from here on out now

Plenty of great players have been picked outside of the top 3, just look at this years playoffs. Kawhi, Giannis, Curry, Klay, lillard, and CJ just to name a few. Teams gotta get their scouts and player development pumping.

Plenty of great players have been picked outside of the top 3, just look at this years playoffs. Kawhi, Giannis, Curry, Klay, lillard, and CJ just to name a few. Teams gotta get their scouts and player development pumping.
I agree w/ that

There was someone on Twitter who said 'why would the pelicans draft Zion? Julius Randle and him are the same player' LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom