**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave the two rebuilding teams whose stars will be gone this summer the top two picks and the Knicks and Lakers the next two picks to increase their trade packages for the team they gave the #1 pick to.

The **** was still rigged, the NBA just needs to understand that none of us give a single **** about the New Orleans Pelicans. You just sent the most hyped athlete of the last decade to NBA Siberia.

They should have just gone all in and given the Knicks and Lakers the top 2 picks. Now the 2 biggest stars in the draft going to Bolivia.

They gave the two rebuilding teams whose stars will be gone this summer the top two picks and the Knicks and Lakers the next two picks to increase their trade packages for the team they gave the #1 pick to.

The **** was still rigged, the NBA just needs to understand that none of us give a single **** about the New Orleans Pelicans. You just sent the most hyped athlete of the last decade to NBA Siberia.

Wasn’t rigged imo. Just a lucky bounce of the ball...

Imagine the Knicks aiming for KD, Davis and Kyrie, but there's also a chance they might start the season with a backcourt or Dennis Smith Jr and RJ Barrett.

I'm all for good NBA rigging but this one ain't flyin for me.

Even tho my Wolves dropped (yet again) it was a good night for me, no Knicks or Lakers getting the top pick as well as ESPN losing their minds that their savior Zion is stuck in New Orleans :lol::pimp:

If the Pelicans franchise as a whole just folded nobody, not even NBA players, would give a ****

And that’s where these idiots sent Zion to once again save that franchise. Hopefully they turn them into the Seattle Sonics again in the next few years at least.

When zion starts eating local nola food
F3D9628D-F5AF-40C0-8A0F-0BF83BF7541E.jpeg

I am in no way comparing college life to NBA life but I feel like Zion would be much happier at Duke next season :lol:

100%

Living like a king in a nice place in North Carolina where all your games are nationally televised, you’re with several other top prospects and everybody is coming out to see your games >>>> playing ball for the least marketable team in the NBA where the one star on the team is in the middle of forcing his way out and your team name is the ****ing Pelicans.

I can’t imagine how much money this dude is losing out on endorsements from going from possibly playing in NYC to New Orleans.

NBA Dropped the ball big time on this one. Future stars gonna ROT

I am not even saying just send him to NY (would of been great), but ATL, Chicago, any of those squads would of been better than NO.

They are trying to hide it was rigged by throwing memphis in there at #2. haha. We all know they gave the Lakers that #4 pick to go get AD without all the drama surrounding it now that Pels will get 1 and possibly 4 plus players. SMH

It's kinda funny because AD is the Pelicans logo same way that Jerry west is the NBA logo and Jerry Sloan is the bulls logo

Adam silver def mad right now. NOLA the smallest market with the worst attendance gets the biggest player coming outta college ever. Does not compute

Nike mad too

NBA Dropped the ball big time on this one. Future stars gonna ROT

I am not even saying just send him to NY (would of been great), but ATL, Chicago, any of those squads would of been better than NO.

They are trying to hide it was rigged by throwing memphis in there at #2. haha. We all know they gave the Lakers that #4 pick to go get AD without all the drama surrounding it now that Pels will get 1 and possibly 4 plus players. SMH

I said the same thing when I saw it. They threw in the other random team nobody cares about that would fold in a few years if they didn’t get them anymore top young talent to not make it look TOO rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom