**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks need to fire the coach. His situational basketball play calling was non existent. How you lose 4 straight after being up 2-0?:smh:

Yeah man let’s fire Bud after his first year and leading them to the best record in the league because he lost in the conference finals to a dude playing like god damn Michael Jordan.

Acting like pac might just might get him murked like pac.....lets see how far he takes it.
12067AE3-35E5-4A51-BD5B-83863FF141D1.jpeg

Bucks need to fire the coach. His situational basketball play calling was non existent. How you lose 4 straight after being up 2-0?:smh:
No way man. The coach's hands was tied. The reality of it is that you just can't win when your best player can't score outside of 5 feet around the basket.

You just can't win when your best player goes completely ghost in the. 4th.

I disagree. Not about Giannis needing to get better, but I also think they need another playmaker.
The Middleton/Bledsoe performances were certainly former Derozan and Lowry Trash Brothers esque. The playoffs really does draw that big line between the star and "just barely made all-star" types.

Yeah man let’s fire Bud after his first year and leading them to the best record in the league because he lost in the conference finals to a dude playing like god damn Michael Jordan.
Same people who said Brett Brown should be fired. They just want blood.

No doubt.

I don't care about the Pel's well-being and would be happy to see the lakers get the better end of the deal.

After they pick Zion and he inevitably comes to the conclusion that he doesn't want to live in that city past his rookie deal, I'm pretty sure basketball in New Orleans is done and they'll relocate.
As long as they change that God awful team name (Pelicans) I'm all in. BTW, although I understand the reasoning why Utah never gave the Jazz name back, they should have. There's nothing Jazzy about that ****ing racist fan base. The irony!!!!

Bucks have all the pieces to be in the finals already. Giannis just has to get better.

Maybe not next year

"
Now, Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry and general manager Jon Horst are headed into an extraordinarily busy summer. The contracts of three starters -- Khris Middleton, Lopez and Malcolm Brogdon -- need to be addressed. And they'll have to decide on the futures of George Hilland Nikola Mirotic, two key bench players, as they attempt to construct an even better team around their superstar.

This week, Antetokounmpo qualified for a five-year, $247.3 million supermax extension, the largest in NBA history, by earning All-NBA honors for the second consecutive season. He can't accept that agreement until next summer, once he has seven years of NBA experience, a timeline that clearly puts Milwaukee on the clock this summer."

This free agency could get crazy because a lot the top free agents are weirdos

Kawhi
Klay
KD
Kyrie

I’ve said this all year. The four biggest wild card weirdos in the league are all free agents at the same time :lol:

I imagine the Bucks will:

-Decline Hill's team option, and maybe re-sign him for a lower amount or let him walk altogether
-Let Mirotic walk in free agency
-Exercise Connaughton's option for next season
-Re-sign Lopez to the MLE, hard capping the team in-season...He should be able to fetch a bigger pay day elsewhere though
-Re-sign Middleton to the max
-Re-sign Brogdon, assuming he doesn't get a crazy offer sheet they have to match

I imagine the Bucks will:

-Decline Hill's team option, and maybe re-sign him for a lower amount or let him walk altogether
-Let Mirotic walk in free agency
-Exercise Connaughton's option for next season
-Re-sign Lopez to the MLE, hard capping the team in-season...He should be able to fetch a bigger pay day elsewhere though
-Re-sign Middleton to the max
-Re-sign Brogdon, assuming he doesn't get a crazy offer sheet they have to match
Someone is gonna max Brogdon. Unless the Bucks match or he accepts a deal before hand, I see him gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom