**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo no.

With Wall's status being in the air, Lonzo coming to DC makes a lot of sense.

What do you think is a fair proposal?

Personally, I think Ingram (as long as the medicals check out) is an absolute must in a deal, and any 2/3 of Kuz/Hart/Ball plus a pick.

Beal, right now, IS the 2nd best 2-guard in the league. I think people (not saying you) don't understand just how good he is. Only 25 and not even in his prime yet.

With Wall's status being in the air, Lonzo coming to DC makes a lot of sense.

What do you think is a fair proposal?

Personally, I think Ingram (as long as the medicals check out) is an absolute must in a deal, and any 2/3 of Kuz/Hart/Ball plus a pick.

Beal, right now, IS the 2nd best 2-guard in the league. I think people (not saying you) don't understand just how good he is. Only 25 and not even in his prime yet.

We're not giving up BI AND Zo for Beal. The #4 pick and Zo will have to suffice. Beal ain't worth 3 prospects including the 2 most valuable ones.

We're not giving up BI AND Zo for Beal. The #4 pick and Zo will have to suffice. Beal ain't worth 3 prospects including the 2 most valuable ones.

I think you're undervaluing Beal.

IF he's traded this summer, which he 1000000% should be, he'll bring back a VERY good return for the Wizards. #4 + Ball is flat out insulting :lol:

I think you're undervaluing Beal.

IF he's traded this summer, which he 1000000% should be, he'll bring back a VERY good return for the Wizards. #4 + Ball is flat out insulting :lol:

I know exactly how good Beal is, we won't be doing anything near giving up BI & Zo and a pick. That would be the centerpiece for an AD deal not Brad.

I know exactly how good Beal is, we won't be doing anything near giving up BI & Zo and a pick. That would be the centerpiece for an AD deal not Brad.

Lakers were pretty much offering your entire roster and multiple first round picks for AD...this deal isn't that :lol:

A player as good as Beal should net something close to what I proposed...

Wiz are going to want a lotto pick from this year's draft plus a young prospect. Unless Memphis is giving up #2 I don't see them getting higher than #4. You're not getting equal value for any star in this league. Who has a better offer than Kuz and/or Zo +4?

Reactions: MVP
So, a proven all star, who’s getting your at least 24 and 4 a game, for one of 3 guys who might never be all-stars and the number 4 pick in a draft that everyone says is weak after the 3rd pick? Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me, but maybe the Wiz management will feel different.

I would think the wizards would demand BI in a deal but what leverage do they have

What’s the Lakers’ leverage in negotiating with the Wizards? Pretty clear teams aren’t going to roll over and do the Lakers favors anymore. I suspect the Wiz would rather stand pat than accept a low ball offer for Beal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom