**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
49BEBD4F-551E-4EA8-9A71-77171F99C36F.jpeg

The young guys just need to play better. All the open shots they get and its simple they just need to be better. They were use to playing one way when Kobe was there, then Kobe leaves and its all on them, then the roster gets turned over a fair amount. All these things area recipe for struggle and some stability would help but that comes with time.

Why everybody wants this Lakers team to be 6-0 crushing teams by 30+ are just being irrational.

Brandon Ingram is the only guy who played with Kobe and it was only for a year lol.

But yeah people want instant success right away **** is funny

nahhhh, yall not finna call my youngins bums just cuz bron out the ring business. he could've stayed his weak cry baby 'what if' hamburger hair family man snitch ***** 3 of 9, top 8, i'm not washed i'm teaching you a lesson, you wont like me when i'm angry *** at home. nobody asked him to come here. He just showed up one day looking like an ig thot. prolly slid in Magic dm's like'...you up? i usually dont text first..'

nahhhh, yall not finna call my youngins bums just cuz bron out the ring business. he could've stayed his weak cry baby 'what if' hamburger hair family man snitch ***** 3 of 9, top 8, i'm not washed i'm teaching you a lesson, you wont like me when i'm angry *** at home. nobody asked him to come here. He just showed up one day looking like an ig thot. prolly slid in Magic dm's like'...you up? i usually dont text first..'

:rofl:

The young guys just need to play better. All the open shots they get and its simple they just need to be better. They were use to playing one way when Kobe was there, then Kobe leaves and its all on them, then the roster gets turned over a fair amount. All these things area recipe for struggle and some stability would help but that comes with time.

Why everybody wants this Lakers team to be 6-0 crushing teams by 30+ are just being irrational.
They are averaging 122 points per game. Almost 100 points generated outside of LeBron. Adjust for pace and the only team miles ahead of them is Golden State.

More than enough shots are being made.

Shams vs Woj on accuracy....

jimmy is tearing us apart.

Gonna contract Altair from Assassin's Creed to handle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom