**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time

MAMBA MENTALITY!!

"Deron Williams went like 0-for-9. I was like, 'Can you believe Deron Williams went 0-9?' Kobe was like, 'I would go 0-for-30 before I would go 0-for-9. 0-for-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you've just now lost confidence in yourself.'"

GOAT MENTALITY :nthat::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

The nerve. :rofl:

"You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time,' " Bryant said. "First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

"But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time."

The bow at the end. :lol:

Gil :smokin :smokin man his career would be way different perception wise in this era.

Kind of hard to place guys like steph all time where they're ranked when they're still playing.

Reactions: OTG
Me and @antidope been telling y’all Steph was top 10
@antidope
E43F6482-7000-4006-9419-9B101C6C41EC.gif
Yall wildin!!

0ED01BF7-4622-4314-A9D0-B24BF5672D80.gif

Top 10? Nah

Kind of hard to place guys like steph all time where they're ranked when they're still playing.

Eh... off the top of my head here's list of guys Steph (2 Rings, 2 MVP's) has already passed up if his career ended tonight against the Pelicans:

Isaiah Thomas (2 Rings,0 MVP's)
John Stockton (0 Rings, 0 MVP's)
Gary Payton (DPOY, 1 Ring as a coattail rider past his prime, 0 MVP's)
Steve Nash (0 Rings, 2 MVP)
Jason Kidd (1 Ring, Robbed of MVP several seasons and the fact that he doesn't have any MVP's makes Nash's 2 look super fraudulent)
Chris Paul (0 Rings, probably deserved 2008 MVP)

Interestingly, maybe 2 of those guys crack the all-time top 10.

Last edited:

Agree, but to me there’s not dispute any more that he’s the greatest shooter ever. He has no weaknesses when it comes to outside shooting. Long-range, mid-range, FT, off the catch or off the bounce - he’s exceptional in all respects. There’s never been anyone else exactly like that.

Beadle is a lesbian??

I heard different but I guess considering her age and lack of children...

Man, I'd still tear her s*** out the frame!

I don’t know she is and hadn’t heard that before today, but someone else in here said that earlier today. I consider it unconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom