**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams isn’t worth anything close to what they’re giving him. He’s part of the okc overreaction to everything post harden

I envy Celtics fans. Stay optimistic and cocky despite the house burning down.
Delusionallakerfan
lakerfan
laker fan
ahJA9v.gif

Can't be any higher than #4 cause the top 3 are locked in so...from a would be centerpiece of a Kawhi or AD trade to Darius Garland? Jarrett Culver? DeAndre Hunter? Life comes expeditiously.

Lawrence from Insecure ain't that good though so maybe Ainge can sucker somebody to take him.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: after that clip of him on The Bachelor, he did lowkey sound like the simp version of Lawrence.

Please tell me this is some DEEPFAKE video....how does this even come out?!?! LOLOL SKIP...you a fool for this!!!

**TURN UP THE VOLUME**

Barry talks about it all the time on his podcast about how people can’t take a minute to verify **** the see on social media. I listen from time to time, and he talks about how Scary it is that his silly tweets get traction...and pondered how high it could go :lol:.

Same. They crucifying him on some bs. ESPN checked him on it. Like...bruh...shut cho *** up. 'you can switch gears with me anytime' man...that ain't some me-too ****. At the maximum it's lightweight flirting. It ain't sexual assualt.

Attack on the black man.

I damn near heard him say **** like that verbatim to Skip & Shannon.

It’s a combination of who he is. Molly’s perceived attractiveness, the Kierstin Leahy situation and Molly’s reaction.

Seeing giddy (mostly white) people on Twitter super happy that ESPN finally got this “undeserving, idiot, loudmouth, buffoon”....who in their words “shouldn’t be allowed to speak on this platform”......rubs me the wrong way.

The Lakers Front office has done everything y’all aint want them to do and now they’re geniuses :lol:

Remember all the gloating last july? Then y’all didn’t want us to mention the Lakers in the NBA thread after March?

Y’all better win a championship or this will go down as the 2nd most embarrassing season in NBA history. Only behind last year.

Same. They crucifying him on some bs. ESPN checked him on it. Like...bruh...shut cho *** up. 'you can switch gears with me anytime' man...that ain't some me-too ****. At the maximum it's lightweight flirting. It ain't sexual assualt.

Attack on the black man.

i absolutely can't stand the delusions of lavar and why sports media gives him a platform, but of all the reason to kick him off the screen this aint it.

brett musburger was being a ****ing creep during the national championship game, ooglin over a chick who's old enough to be his grand daughter's yet his job was never in real danger. by no means do i care to cape for lavar or condone his asinine behavior, but this some bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom