**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Celtics fans talking ****. take a page out of your bot bsox page and disappear for now

EasygoingEquatorialFluke-size_restricted.gif

Yet Laker fans didn't disappear when D'Lo eliminated them from making the Playoffs and then flooded the Playoff thread talking **** :lol::lol::lol:

It's gonna be a sad day in LA when Lebron doesn't get it done. Keep the paint bucket ready

ghzzylslkutngblseuro.png

Jaylen Brown ain't it. Celtics need to let him go if its gonna bring Beal, and I'm not even that high on Beal.

But Brown ain't it. Never thought he would anything more than a 12-16 pt per game scorer.

Danny somehow got zero loyalty and would trade anyone.. but dude has complete unrealistic value for his assets

I would hate to play fantasy anything vs dude

Dude thinks he can get another Brooklyn/pierce deal or 6ers/fultz deal.. but same time dude is lucky as hell some of his deals didn't go through, like MJ not taking his offer to move up cause he was set on taking that one tall white forward

I asked a question, because I legit couldn't remember who the hell the team has actually signed since Shaq in '96

Last thing I remember is the Dwight billboards.. jeanie getting defensive about kobe.. and whoever was a free agent going there according to lakers fans every summer

I can name big trades inclusive of the trade to get the pick that was kobe.. but I'd assume lakers fans could actually answer the damn question since they know who's available every damn summer and all

The Dwight billboards were extremely cringe and both the LMA and PG chase was botched. I’ll admit I was on the “wait and sign” train that was botched. The LMA pitch was also cringe.

Yeah we can be hopeful to the point of delusional :lol: but hey that’s being a fan lol. The simple explanation that since Shaq to the last few years there hasn’t been any big FA chase. Odom and Artest have been the biggest fish (aside from the other two disasters that will not be named). DFish came back, Trevor Ariza? Jordan Hill?

Dude thinks he can get another Brooklyn/pierce deal or 6ers/fultz deal.. but same time dude is lucky as hell some of his deals didn't go through, like MJ not taking his offer to move up cause he was set on taking that one tall white forward

:lol:

I guess Justise Winslow been out in the sun for too long, he should contact Sammy Sosa

i still cant beleef that skip reference that twitter troll account and mentioned james harden's manboobs :lol:

:lol:

I guess Justise Winslow has been out in the sun for too long, he should contact Sammy Sosa

Was talking bout dude who MJ drafted in that slot that he wouldn’t trade the pick.. who basically seemed just like another version of the tall white forward they took like 2 or 3 drafts before in the lottery

But yea, Winslow is who Danny wanted

How?

If people always speak of LA as a popular destination for free agents, how is it disingenuous to look at the actual history?

Same for The Knicks

Especially when both haven't even gotten meetings with some of the recent top tier free agents

And when speaking of lebron and his involvement, why should we not look to his history?

Or why should we not considering things about pelinka or jeanie

Or consider the awkward questions being asked when Vogel was hired.. or how Jason Kidd got on the coaching staff.. or what just happened with magic Johnson

I mean this isn't Miami where pat Riley is there.. and Jerry buss is no longer with us (and this would be far from the 1st example of kids screwing up what their parent has accomplished) and jerry west works for the clippers

Ima piggyback off some of the stuff Frink said. The LA market is a desirable market for free agents if there’s a decent team in place. If the team sucks, you may be able to land guys who just want to get paid, but it’s not going to be appealing to anyone who wants to win.

I’ve always said that in this day and age the off court opportunities will be there for superstars regardless of the market. Will there be more opportunities in a LA or NYC? Of course, but players can flourish in almost every market.

The problem the Lakers had in years past, failing with Dwight, Aldridge etc is that they were more preoccupied with pitching the off court opportunities as opposed to pitching their on court plans.

A big market like LA or NYC is only an advantage when you have a decent team in place to make the market much more appealing. If the team sucks, no one wants to deal with the dysfunction. The Knicks are proof throughout the entire Dolan tenure, the Lakers seem to be righting the ship, but the same applied to them after Jerry Buss passed.

The Dwight billboards were extremely cringe and both the LMA and PG chase was botched. I’ll admit I was on the “wait and sign” train that was botched. The LMA pitch was also cringe.

Yeah we can be hopeful to the point of delusional :lol: but hey that’s being a fan lol. The simple explanation that since Shaq to the last few years there hasn’t been any big FA chase. Odom and Artest have been the biggest fish (aside from the other two disasters that will not be named). DFish came back, Trevor Ariza? Jordan Hill?

See, simple enough.. ain’t hard to have a civil convo

But if I were a Lakers fan, biggest concern would be those involved in making the decisions.. who knows how much of last summer was magic and then how much was those still around

As i said, jerry buss and jerry west ain’t with the team anymore

They wildn for banning levar ... Switch gears has 0 sexual connotation and he just said in normal tone lol

**** wicked. Wasn’t suggestive. It’s routine for LaVar to for better words, “take on” a challenge that they throw his way in convos like this...and then beat it down with his bravado.

The one redeeming quality everyone can give LaVar is he’s shown to be a successful, loving, caring and loyal father & husband. For Molly and them to react to a routine comment like that...says more about what they THINK about him, than who he’s shown to be in that regard.

Lol at this logic.

Lol at you not understanding this logic.

If Kawhi, Jimmy, Kyrie or Kemba did so much as wear an LA Dodgers hat you’d be jizzing your pants @‘ing everyone in here while BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is posting wink faces and changing his avy for the 40th time this year

Lol at you not understanding this logic.

If Kawhi, Jimmy, Kyrie or Kemba did so much as wear an LA Dodgers hat you’d be jizzing your pants @‘ing everyone in here while BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is posting wink faces and changing his avy for the 40th time this year

Nah that's what YOU do. No way such and such could happen is your go to phrase. And it never works out. Good luck to you.

Just remember nobody was as close as Bron and Wade were in 14 and they rode back on the plane together after free agency meeting and still didn't know he was leaving. So Embiid and Tobias hanging out a week before he has the opportunity to go back home and play for Brooklyn means zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom